Chapter 36

Dangerously In Love (Michaeng)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a while, Chaeng stopped quivering and unconsciously hugged Mina. She moved closer to her and burried her face on Mina's shoulder and put her left leg across Mina's leg (it's like she's hugging a huge pillow.)

Mina was taken aback, then she smiled. "Aigoo, you're like a baby." She whispered. She caressed Chaeng's hair and gently brushed it while she sings her a lullabye.

(Singing Starlight by Taeyon ballad ver.)
"You are my starlight, shine on my heart
When I’m with you, it feels like I’m dreaming all day
You are my starlight, I get so happy
Your love is like a gift."

Mina tapped Chaeng's shoulder lightly and hummed until she also fell asleep.

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 36]

The next morning....

Mina woke up as the sun rays illuminate the room. They didn't changed position as they slept so they're still hugging each other, Chaeng still sleeping on her left arm.

She reached for the thermometer and checked Chaeng's temperature. "37.4 degrees celsius." She sighed in relief. "It's quite normal now." Then she brushed Chaeng's hair and stared at her face. She smiled as she pointed her forefinger on Chaeng's mole below the lower lip.

Then unconsciously, she smiled. How can you be so beautiful when sleeping? She thought as she caressed Chaeng's cheeks with her thumb.

Then suddenly, Chaeyoung slowly opened her eyes. As soon as she opened her eyes, she saw Mina staring at her and noticed that she's holding her cheek. "Good morning. Uhmm, what are you doing?"

Mina was surprised, she immediately pulled her hand away and looked at the ceiling to avoid eye contact. "Huh? Uhm...I was checking your temperature. Yeah, that's what I'm doing." She stuttered. "Good that your fever is not that high anymore. How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling better, thank you." Then Chaeng noticed their position, her arms are wrapped on Mina's tummy, her legs on top of Mina's legs, and she's lying on Mina's arms.

"So, you were hugging me last night. Aah that's why I felt warm." She said.

Mina was quite embarassed. "Huh?? N—no I didn't hug you. Why would I do that? Uhm.. I just lent you my body to use as a human pillow because you were quivering that's all." She reasoned out.

Chaeng chuckled.

"Yah! I'm telling the truth. It's not like I'm taking advantage of you or anything." Mina explained again.

She was about to get up but Chaeng stopped her. "Ara. Thank you for making me warm. But can we stay like this for 5 more minutes? I'm still sleepy."

"Huh? Uhm yeah of course."

Chaeng burried her face on Mina's shoulder again and hugged her tightly. "Can you sing the song you were singing last night?"

Mina was surprised. "You were still awake that time?"

"Well, I was half asleep when I heard you sing."

"Aaah. Aside from me singing, did you hear anything else that I said? I mean, not that I said anything, but did you hear anything else?" Mina asked. She's worried that Chaeng might've heard the things she said.

"Nothing else. By the way, the song, was that the same song you sang last time?" Chaeng asked and Mina nodded. "Aah that's why it sounds familiar. You really have a good voice. Please sing it again."

Then Mina sang it. After the chorus, she checked on Chaeng and finally, she's asleep. Her left arm is getting sore so she carefully pulled it away making sure Chaeng won't wake up, then inserted Pengmi in Chaeng's arms. She put a pillow in between Chaeng's legs and tucked the blanket.

She got up and stretched her arms. She massaged her left shoulder, pressing it hard. "Aigoo, I think there's no blood running through my left arm anymore." She chuckled. "But I'm glad you slept well."

She went to the bathr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter