Chapter 37

Dangerously In Love (Michaeng)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina nodded. Then she took the sketchpad and scanned through the drawings. "When was this again?"

"Oh that? That's your first day at school. You were eating alone during lunch so I decided to accompany you. I was on the other side, drawing. You were so focused on reading that you didn't notice me." Chaeng replied as she sat beside her.

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 37]

Then Mina remebered...

***
[Flashback] -- Refer to Chapter 7

After reading a few chapters of the book, the bell rang. She got up and threw her trash. Then she saw someone who just left before her. She didn't see who it was since her eyesight is not that good so she just ignored it and walked back to her classroom.

[End of flashback]
***

"Aaah. So that was you?? Woah." Mina was amazed as she reminisced the past.

Chaeng nodded. "And now I remebered, when I saw you shook hands with Jeongyeon the following day, I was kinda hurt." Chaeng pouted.

"Wae wae?"

"You don't remember? I offered a handshake when I introduced myself but you ignored it, I was quite embarassed. But when Jeongyeon approached you, you gladly took her hand. Woah, you don't even remember how cold you were to me before."

Mina bit her lip, "Sorry."

"And you declined my offer for lunch twice!"

"Now that I think of it, I was really cold." They chuckled. "I remember you insisted on giving me that lunchbox. You're actually an angel, I didn't even prepare my lunch during that time."

"Really? You should thank me then." Chaeng showed a proud smile.

"Ne ne, thank you."

"I remember that's the first time you spoke to me first. I mean, when you returned the lunchbox. And that was the first time to see you smile since you came to our school. Of course except the time you introduced yourself to class."

Mina just nodded. Then chaeng spoke again. "And remember the time you mistook me as a stalker?" (Refer to chapter 8)

"Omo, that was so emabarassing!" Mina blushed. "I even tripped!"

Chaeng laughed. "You were so cute that time, your face was so red."

"Who wouldn't be? It was so embarassing. And I remember, you were so strict that time, it's kinda scary. You nagged like my mom."

"Because you were so stubborn. Aigoo." Chaeng shook her head. "But that incident is actually a blessing in disguise. It gave us an opportunity to talk."

Mina smiled. "I agree. That was the start of our friendship."

"Yeah, I was actually surprised the next day, you started becoming friendly. You even ate lunch with us."

"The first time I ate with Sana and Dahyun right? Now that I think of it, they sound so suspicious that time."

"Yeah, Dahyun was teasing me. I actually told them about you even before you came to our school. And they've seen the drawings as well."

"Aah. That's why." Mina smiled. "I remember Dahyun said something." She paused as she tried to think. "Aah! She said I'm prettier in person. I was so confused why she said that but now it makes sense. Aigoo, those two."

They talked about the past things that happened since they met. Like putting together the puzzle pieces that answered Mina's questions.

"I actually knew you have a friend named Jihyo. I always overheard you talking to Momo about her. You always mention her in your conversation. So when you invited her for the slumber party, I was so excited that I can finally meet her." Chaeng said.

"Aaah. And you two became so friendly with each other which is a good thing. I just left you for a few minutes then when I came back you were already laughing at each other." Mina chuckled.

"Yeah yeah. She's a nice person that's why I felt comfortable." Then Chaeng suddenly remembered. "Oh right, remember the time we went jogging for the first time?" Mina nodded then she continued. "I almost slipped that I knew you're a ballerina."

***
[Flashback] -- Refer to Chapter 20

"It's a perfect fit! My Cinderella." Chaeng said.

Mina laughed. "That's so lam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter