Chapter 3

Dangerously In Love (Michaeng)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She continued walking looking for Momo. Then at a distance, she saw Momo talking to a girl.

Who's she talking to? She's not one of her friends but she seems familiar.

She walked to get a closer look when someone called her from behind.


Dangerously In Love [Chapter 3]

"Mina-ya!"

Mina turned to see who's calling her.

"Oh Jihyo-ya."

"Where are you going?"

"I'm about to go to Momo but she's still talking to some—" Mina turned back and pointed to Momo's direction but the girl she's talking to is already gone.

Huh? Where is she?

"To whom?" Jihyo asked, confused.

"Nevermind. Oh by the way! You should congratulate me!" Mina said excitedly.

"For what? Did you place first again in the assessment?"

"Not that. Guess again."

"Hmmmm?" Jihyo puts her hand on her chin, looking up trying to think of something. Then she clapped, like she thought of something important.

"Ah! I get it! Are you pregnant?!" Her eyes widened as she said it excitedly.

"What? Jugeullae?" Mina was shocked with Jihyo's answer and acted like she's going to punch her.

Jihyo just laughed at Mina's reaction. "Haha I'm just kidding. "So what is it?"

Mina changed her i-wanna-punch-you face to a cute expression. "It's our 1000th day anniversary today." She said while smiling widely with her gums showing.

"Jinjja? Wow, you've been together for a long time now. I envy you."

"Yeah it's been a while. And I'm so happy. Yah, you should date someone already so you won't bother me anymore. Haha" Mina teases her.

"Oh really? So you're giving me away now? Come here!" then Jihyo locked her arms in Mina's neck bending her over. "Even I date someone, I will still bother you, every single day!"

"Ok ok got it! Now stop, stop!" Then Jihyo releases Mina from the lock.

"Damn. Our Jihyo is short tempered today. You know I won't give you to anyone." Mina said while she fixed her messy hair.

Jihyo helped her. "I know. By the way, what are you guys planning to do today?"

"We haven't talked about it yet. Actually, I wanted to greet her earlier but I didn't. I want her to greet me first for a change."

"So did she greet you already? Any surprises or gifts?"

"She hasn't."

"Oh no, maybe she forgot?" Jihyo covers like she's shocked.

"I'm thinking that she's acting that she forgot so I will get mad, then later surprise me with something." Mina had her gummy smile again.

"Omo. Feeling pretty huh?" Looks at Mina blushing. "And you're that happy just by thinking about it? Wow. Don't expect too much honey"

"You're so pessimistic. It's possi—" Mina stopped as someone tapped her shoulder.

"Hey what are you guys talking about?" Momo interrupts as she came, walking between them.

"No-nothing. About our class later." Mina stuttered

Omo. Did she hear me? I hope not

"Oh ok. It's just that I heard you laughing. Have you eaten breakfast Mina-chan?"

Whew, that was close. I don't want to spoil the surprise.

"Yup. I ate before going to school. You?"

"Done as well." Then the bell rang.

"Time to go. Let's go Jihyo or we'll be late for class. See you later at lunch Mina-chan." She kissed Mina on the cheek and waved goodbye.

Mina winked at Jihyo and whispered, "I told you". Referring to Momo acting like she forgot. Then they left.

Momo and Jihyo are classmates while Mina is on the first section.

-----------------------

What will she give me later? Flowers? A plush toy?

Mina smiled as she daydream of what will happen later.

"Excuse me."

Mina's still daydreaming when someone poked her.
"Excuse me."

Mina turned to the person who poked her. "Yes?"

"The teacher has been calling you five times already and you didn't respond. So he asked me to poke you to get your attention. Sorry" and the girl scratches her head.

"Oh really? Sorry" then Mina saw her professor looking at them, then started teaching again. Mina sat up straight to look attentive.

"Hey, thanks by the way." Mina whisphered to her seatmate. "Sorry to ask, but are you new here?"

"Yes, I just transferred here last week. I'm from Hanlim Multi Art School."

"Oh is that so? I know it's late, but Welcome to our school." Mina smiled and said it quietly so the professor won't hear her. "Myoui Mina by the way" and she offered her hand to the other girl.

"Oh I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Chou Tzuyu. Nice to meet you!" and they shook hands.

Then the professor noticed them talking and called their attention. The two girls just giggled.

This girl is nice, and pretty too. I hope we'll be close friends.
Mina thought as she glimpsed at Tzuyu.

------------------------

The bell rang and the students started to go out of their rooms.

"Tzuyu! Want to grab some luch together? I'll introduce you to some of my friends."

Mina is a shy person, but when she started to like someone, she'll have the initiative to get closer. But it rarely happens.

"I'd like to but I need to go somewhere. Sorry, maybe next time?" as Tzuyu softly decline the offer.

"Yeah sure. Next time then." Mina smiled and started shoving her things to her backpack and started walking.

She looked for Momo and Jihyo at the crowded canteen. Then she saw Jihyo waving at her telling her to come at the table they reserved.

"Hi Mina-chan. I bought food already. Are you ok with what I ordered for you?" Momo asked as she organizes the food in the table.

Bulgogi, kimchi fried rice and a glass of iced tea. "Yes thank you."

She's thoughtful as always.

Then they started eating, and talked about their subjects.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter