Chapter 14

Dangerously In Love (Michaeng)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina can't believe it, they really worked hard for this. She's so thankful that as soon as Jeong released them, she hugged Chaeyoung. 

"You heard that Chaengie? You're photos and videos are amazing!" Still hughing her. 
Chaeng was speechless. She froze as Mina hugged her, her heart beating so fast. Her face reddened. She wasn't able to respond. 


Dangerously In Love [Chapter 14]

They stayed like that for 10 seconds, then Mina released her and held her shoulders. She looked at her with such a happy smile. 

Chaeng unconsciously smiled as she saw how happy Mina is. She held Mina's waist and slightly hugged her. It's the first time I saw you this happy, how I wish I could capture this moment.

"You've worked hard on this as well Minari." Then she turned to Jeong, "You too." 

They were standing in one side of the room. 

The class ended with their classmates congratulating them. Getting high grades is such a big deal for them specially in the first section, that's why they were so happy. 
Nayeon went to their direction and linked her arms on Jeong. "Congrats babe. I knew you'll do well." 
"Well, glad that I'm partnered with these two awesome people. We had a great teamwork." Jeong replied. 

"Gurae, congrats as well." She said as she glanced at them quickly with her brows raised. "But you did best of course." Then she gave her a peck on the cheek and they left. 

"Aigoo, get a room already." Chaeng said with a disgusted face. 

Mina chuckled. "You sound so bitter Chaengie." 

"I just don't like them. Anyways, cmon let's grab some lunch." 

--------------- 

Classes ended and they're headed home. They just arrived at the bus stop. 

"Minari, I might not be able to walk you home, I still need to go to my training." Chaeng said. 

"What training?" 

"I'll tell you tomorrow, it's just that I'm running late already." 

"Oh ok then. Take care Chaeng-Chaeng. See you tomorrow." Mina said as she waved goodbye. 

"Thanks, you too. Text me when you get home okay?" 

Mina nodded and rode the bus. 

---------------------------- 

The next day... 

They went to school together but Mina noticed Chaeng looks a bit tired. 

"Hey are you okay? You look so drained. What happened? Are you sick?" 

"No, I'm fine." Chaeng replied trying to say it as lively as possible. 

As they arrived at the classroom, students were gathered around the locker which is located at the back. Both were curious and went there to see what's the commotion all about. 

"Woah, this is so cruel. Who would even do this?" One of their classmates said. 

"What's going on?" Chaeng asked. 

Their classmates became silent when the two arrived, they all looked at Mina. 

Mina noticed her locker is open. "Huh? Why is this open? I remember locking it yester-." 

Her eyes widened as she saw her locker dripping wet. Her books and notebooks are all soaked. She got one of her notebooks and all she wrote are smudged, not even readable, with water dripping on the floor. 

"Who did this?" Chaeng asked. Everyone was silent. "I said, who the hell did this??!!" She shouted, banging her hand on the locker. 

Mina was surprised, it's the first time she saw Chaeyoung that mad. She can't even react. 

"I know right! Haha! Stop it! She's not even-" Nayeon said as she entered the room giggling with her friends. 

Everyone looked at them. "Oh. Why ya'll so serious? What's going on?" Still with a grin on her face. 

Chaeng formed a fist and came to her. "Did you do this?!" She asked showing her a wet book. 

"Did what?" Nayeon replied innocently. 

"Oh cmon! Don't act so innocent! We all know what you're capable of!" Chaeng's voice is getting louder. 

"Hey hey! Why are you shouting at my girl?" Jeong entered the scene. 

"Your girl just ruined Mina's notes and books! Now she has nothing to use to review for midterms!" 

"Wait what?" Jeong was taken aback. 

"Good thing you're here babe. I just got here and this small bean is accusing me of doing such a terrible thing." Nayeon said. 

Jeongyeon was just silent. She looked at the mess for a couple of seconds, then tried to shift her eyes somewhere else. 

"Don't tell me you're going to tolerate her again?!" Chaeng said. 

Jeong is still not responding, she's just now looking blankly at the floor. 

"What now? Why are you not responding?!" Chaeng's voice is getting louder while everyone else is dead silent. The situation is very tense that no one dared to speak. 

"You, are you satisfied? Or is this still not enough?!" Chaeng said directing it to Nayeon.   

"Can you stop shouting?? She's not deaf for Pete's sake!" Jeong replied, she can't bear it anymore and defended her gf. "Why are you accusing her? You don't even have a proof!" Both of them are shouting now. 

"Really? Do you still need proof? This bit-!" Chaeng even got more mad as Jeong spoke, now pointing at Nayeon. 

"Hey hey Chaeyoung-a, calm down." Mina interrupted. 

"How can I effin calm dow-!" 

"Hey, look at me." Chaeng stopped as Mina grabbed her shoulder, shifting her body facing her. "Let's go out for a while." 

Chaeng was frozen, her raging anger suddenly dropped as she saw Mina's face who's so calm and comforting. 

Without waiting for an answer, Mina grabbed her hand and headed outside. Chaeng just followed her. They went to the back of the library where it's quiet. They sat there, just silent. 

Chaeng now realized how embarassing her behavior was. 

"I appreciate that you care for me and I understand why you did that, but you don't need to be so angry." 

Chaeng was just silent, looking at the floor, her hands holding unto the bench. 

"I don't know what's the motive of whoever did that. But they're just books. I can always buy one, and those notes, maybe I'll just write it again." Mina added. 

"But midterms are nextweek, you don't have time to do that. And those are your notes for all the major subjects. How are you supposed to study?" Chaeng replied in a mad tone, but she's trying hard to calm herself down. 

"I know. I'm doomed and it . But still, accusing someone and embarassing them in public is worse. I know that you're mad, but try to control yourself next time okay?" Mina held Chaeng's right hand and squeezed it lightly. She looked at her with sincere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter