009

Bad Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days later, Byulyi recovered.

 

She can now walk by herself and is no longer hurting. She felt a lot better and she has one woman to thank for her recovery. Yongsun, on the other hand, was glad that Byulyi was back to her usual self this soon. But some part of her was feeling uneasy because knowing Byulyi recovered fully means the younger woman would leave her place. They’ll be back to their usual routines, only meeting each other twice a week and Yongsun can only wish she won’t find Byulyi dying and covered in blood by her front door ever again.

 

The recall of it sends shivers up to her nape. She brushes off that thought once she felt Byulyi hugging her from behind. It was sweet and maybe still a little new for Yongsun since all they do is either trying to take each other’s clothes off, eating each other out and they don’t even talk much—it’s hard to talk while getting yourself pleasured and vice versa anyway.

 

But since Byulyi's confession, she has been acting quite clingy towards Yongsun but she’s not complaining at all.

 

She hasn’t told Byulyi about her feelings but the latter refrained herself from asking or demanding any answer. It’s almost as if Byulyi doesn’t expect Yongsun to give her an answer.

 

By a small pointless arguing, Byulyi ended up staying with Yongsun for three days straight. The disadvantage of this was Yongsun had to take three day-off from work and she know by the time she comes back to the office, there’ll be pile of works waiting to be done. But it’s not like she will regret it. She’d take a whole week if needed to take care of Byulyi, but fortunately the younger girl recovered only in day two. The extra day three existed because Byulyi think it’s not fair having Yongsun nursing her while she didn’t return her favor. Yet again, Yongsun doesn’t complain because why would she?

 

Byulyi’s plan was to let Yongsun enjoy the day like she supposed to—she plans to spoil Yongsun and all. Yongsun’s plan, however, was the same only with a different kind of way to enjoy the day. It involved being and screaming each other’s name like a mantra, as if it’s the only word they know. Yongsun felt a little bad and worried since Byulyi just recovered, but after the fifth round, she is convinced Byulyi is more than fine at that point.

 

They only parted from Yongsun’s bed after one in the afternoon. Yongsun fixed her food for them to eat and after they’re done, Yongsun collected all the dirty plates and started to clean them wordlessly until Byulyi sneaks her way behind her.

 

If it wasn't for the fact Byulyi is a criminal who kill

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter