013

Bad Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bartender lets go of her and Yongsun didn't spend longer time than necessary at the club. She was about to drop some money for the drink until the bartender told her that it was on the house. Then she tells her, “Be careful out there.”

 

It sounded serious.

 

Her face looks so serious but there's a hint of sadness, maybe a little regret. Yongsun can't tell exactly. But her next word hit her quite hard.

 

“You may not like what you're about to see.”

 

Yongsun feel like she had enough of all this mystery the bartender been planting in her mind. It was almost too much and the way she keeps telling her that what she's doing is vey dangerous, is starting to annoy her. Yongsun knows the risk (does she really now?). She knows Byulyi do bad things a lot. She's a criminal, robber, murderer—and it's been years of it. Yongsun is aware and she have decided to ignore all the warning signs and trespassing into the mine-field territory where one wrong step can end her life forever.

 

So, later that night she decided to visit the address that the bartender gave her earlier that night. Honestly, Yongsun was anything but familiar with the written address. She took an uber to get there and the place looks very secluded. Even the driver is a little scared when he asks if this was the right place.

 

Yongsun just told him to drop her off a block from one specific building where two men were guarding by the door. She doubts these men will let her in just like that, so she decided to just lurk around and try to not get herself be seen.

 

Her first guess about the place was this must be the gang's hideout. Since the bartender said she can find Byulyi here, the place must belong to Byulyi's ‘Nameless Gang'.

 

“Psst!” Yongsun jumped and turned around while covering , preventing herself from screaming but her eyes were still wide open in shock.

 

The unfamiliar face belongs to a girl with short blonde hair. If anything, she looks harmless- does she belong here? Or is she hiding from those men too, like Yongsun? She couldn’t be sure but the moment she let out a small smile, it hits her.

 

There's a single-dimple.

 

“Dimple girl…” Yongsun muttered.

 

The said ‘dimple girl' tilts her head at her, slightly frowning. “Hm? My name's Wheein.” She told Yongsun, giggling after. “What's your name? Also, what are you doing here?”

 

Wheein.

 

Wheein is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter