008

Bad Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun was taken aback. She did not expect those at all—okay, maybe she did expect it at some point but still, knowing something she expected turned out to be the whole truth, took her by a lot of surprise. Byulyi is a criminal and by having her stay at her place is enough evidence to put herself in jail too. Yet she doesn’t even think that far.

 

She doesn’t even care.

 

She was more worried about what kind of danger Byulyi was in by doing all those things.

 

A family member of those innocents she killed must be after her head. Heck, the police must be looking for her too. She should be worried about her own well-being. About her own safety. Byulyi can kill her—she was sure Byulyi can take her down even with such injury if Yongsun ever thinks about calling the police, yet here she was worrying about Byulyi and even go as far as plotting something so Byulyi will stay longer at her place.

 

"I told you, didn't I?"

 

A frown and raised eyebrow. “What?”

 

“That you shouldn’t have let me in.”

 

A pause.

 

“Why can’t it be you not coming in the first place?”

 

Byulyi couldn't answer right away.

 

Is she contemplating on what to say next?

 

“You keep on coming back here…to me. Why?”

 

"Because I can’t resist you,” Yongsun heard her though it she’s using such a small voice that Yongsun almost miss. But she heard her. Byulyi doesn’t even need to convince her much to let Yongsun know how Byulyi struggle in trying to resist the temptation of seeing Yongsun again. “I tried, you know. But when you called me that time… All I can think about is to come and see you again. It’s crazy.”

 

Byulyi chuckles, bitterly.

 

“You will not believe how crazy this will sound but I think I’m in love with you.”

 

"You’re crazy.” Was all Yongsun had to say.

 

But she knew better that Byulyi isn’t the only one here. Because she feels the same. She wasn’t entirely a hundred percent sure but if she had to choose between leaving Byulyi or come with her, Yongsun will not even hesitate to choose the second option.

 

So they’re both crazy, apparently.

 

"How long...until I can at least walk by myself?” Byulyi decided to ask, for Yongsun though it sounded as if she doesn’t want to talk about the topic any further.

 

She understands, but Yongsun actually was upset hearing that. Though she can’t blame her because Byulyi doesn’t know about her feelings and she’s still contemplating if it’s the best idea to let her know now. Maybe it will be okay if she waits just a little bit longer… Just a little.

 

"Wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter