007

Bad Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hours later, Yongsun was fast asleep there on the same sofa bed (she knew the sofa bed will come in handy in the future and this must be one of them). An arm was around the other girl, slightly side-hugging her as she drifts deeper and further into her sleep. Yongsun was originally a heavy sleeper, so, it wasn’t easy to wake her up but somewhere in the middle of her harmless dream, she remembered Byulyi and quickly opens her eyes once she felt something—someone—moved.

 

“Uh,” Her eyes instantly met with another pair. “Um… Good morning?”

 

The owner of those other pair of eyes were almost getting up from the sofa bed. She was sweating a lot despite the room’s normal temperature yet she looks like she just ran a marathon.

 

“What are you doing?” Yongsun asked softly, trying to not freak her out.

 

“I, uh…” She gulped and tried to get herself to stand up but of course— “Ah—!” Yongsun was fast enough to hold her steady, preventing her from falling stupid on the hard floor. “… This hurt a damn lot…”

 

“Well, aren’t you a stubborn one.” Yongsun let her cling to her for a bit more, watching her steadying her breath little by little. Though her breathing is a lot calmer now, her heart still beating quite fast. “You’re not yet recovered. If there’s anything you want to get—a drink or food—just tell me. I’ll get it for you.”

 

Byulyi sighs, “Well, thank you. That’s very kind of you but I need to get to the bathroom. I need to pee and I don’t think it’s convenience enough if you tag along.”

 

“Hold on to me. I’ll take you there.”

 

She could feel Byulyi hesitated once she takes a tighter hold on Yongsun. “W, wait, you’re coming with me to the bathroom?”

 

“What? You’re being shy now?” Yongsun almost couldn’t believe what she’s seeing right now. Byulyi, the stranger who is mostly dominant in bed, the girl who earned bruises on the surface of her fair white skin, is now looking embarrassed with the fact that Yongsun will take her to the bathroom.

 

Yongsun have thought about how cute Byulyi is but this is definitely new.

 

She tries to hold back her small giggle and keep a straight face with a raised left eyebrow. “We’ve slept together for god-knows how many times already. Meaning we’ve seen each other , too. You’re badly injured and can’t even walk, let alone standing up without hurting. It’s not like you have any other choice right now.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter