004

Bad Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days later when Yongsun got home from work at two-thirty a.m, she was exhausted. That night she stayed a few hours longer at the office for the upcoming presentation, it needs to be perfect if Yongsun aims for that promotion for a few months now.

 

She's still thinking about Byulyi but thanks to work, it keeps her busy enough to not wonder about the younger girl. The sore muscles made Yongsun remembers her comfy home instead of the image of Byulyi. She badly wants to just rest right now.

 

Yongsun smiles as the thought of her comfortable bed waiting for her at home, she swore her back aches a lot. She plans that after a nice bath, she will go straight under her comforter and into the depths of her dreamland. It's the small plan, small perfect plan to treat herself for all the hardwork she did today—yesterday.

 

But her steps stopped abruptly at the sight before her.

 

"…Byulyi?"

 

The said girl turns to her. "You're finally back. Been waiting for more than an hour now."

 

Byulyi was standing by her door. She's wearing a black leather jacket now and paired with blue ripped jeans along with a pair of boot shoes. Her hair is a darker shade of blue now, so close to black—if Yongsun has to say so herself, it's black.

 

Yongsun hides her frown.

 

What is she doing here?

 

Yongsun takes more steps toward her door, unlocking it. She noticed a few bruises on the younger's face; one on her lower lip, and another one on her right eyelid—that one looks like a new cut. She also didn't fail to notice her left hand were wrapped in a white bandage, messily, and yes, there's a red stain decorating it. A stain that Yongsun recognized as blood. She was a mess yet Yongsun still thinks she looks not even a tiny less attractive than the last time she seen her.

 

'Where have you been?'

 

'What were you doing all this time?'

 

'Why didn't you text me or even look for me?'

 

'Who am I to you? Another fling?'

 

'…I miss you.'

 

Yongsun wanted to say all these things but she pushed them all to the back of her mind. They're still not on that stage yet where Yongsun has the right to pester Byulyi with all these questions. She mentally sighs deeply while preparing her first aid kit by the kitchen and Byulyi was inside her bathroom, cleaning herself up.

 

"Clean up. You smell horrible." Yongsun told her once they entered her apartment.

 

The small perfect plan has been thrown out the window and into the cold night. She cursed softly under her breath. The first thing she did when she got home wasn't taking a nice bath but went straight to the kitchen to get her first aid kit. Suddenly, Byulyi is the first priority. For god's sake, Yongsun haven’t even changed into casual clothes yet, the only clothings she took off were only her heels and blazer. She sighs again, soundly this time. "The hell you're doing, Yongsun…" She muttered, ing two of the top buttons of her white shirt.

 

The moment Byulyi walks out of the bathroom, and still wearing nothing but Yongsun's spare bathrobe, she heard Yongsun calling out to her to get a chair and put it to where Yongsun is standing behind the kitchen counter, then ask her to take a seat on it.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter