006

Bad Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene Bae is a friend of Yongsun. One of the few friends who is very supportive in the path Yongsun wants to take even if Yongsun decides to live her life alone forever. She’s a very understanding woman, very pretty indeed, kind hearted and a little too possessive—she is close to Yongsun’s ideal type. If Irene isn’t taken for the past four years and engaged to her three years’ girlfriend, Yongsun may try her way with her (at some point). The reason she called her for help was because Irene is a surgeon. You can say Irene is the one who taught her a thing or two about treating wounds.

 

“She lost some blood but she’s okay. Just let her rest.” Irene sighs, getting up from the kneeling position. She turns to look at Yongsun who avoids her eyes.

 

Yongsun knew she has to explain whether she likes it or not because with this, she can’t just leave Irene in the dark. If she were in Irene’s shoes, she’d be so pissed at herself right now for hiding such a thing.

 

“Is she that someone you’ve been seeing?”

 

Yongsun could only nod.

 

There’s silence came up upon them. Yongsun has no idea how to explain things to Irene. Even though Irene isn’t one who will judge her friend without hearing the whole damn story, but somehow Yongsun believes Irene will scold her for involving herself in something like this—whatever this is, it is definitely not a good thing knowing Irene had to treat a missed gunshot wound on Yongsun’s friend (are they even friends?).

 

Irene also has no idea how to start asking about things. It’s been three weeks since the last time they hung out together and all Irene knows about Yongsun was that the girl been seeing this one person. And who would have thought that person is as dangerous as this? Getting herself shot, although it missed, must have a reason behind it.

 

“How did it happen?” She tries again.

 

But Yongsun lets out a defeated sigh. “I don’t know, Irene… I really don’t…”

 

“Yah, Kim Yongsun, she’s your friend, isn’t she?” Yongsun stilled. Are they really friends? They’re certainly not a couple. But is this thing she has with Byulyi deserved to be called as ‘friendship’? No way. The best way to call what they are to each other is strangers with benefits. “Oh my god, don’t tell me you just picked her up because you saw her bleeding to death—”

 

“N, no—it’s…” Suddenly, the person laying on the couch stirs slowly. “Let’s talk somewhere else.” Yongsun doesn’t want to risk Byulyi knowing her conversation with Irene, so they settled on Yongsun’s bedroom to talk.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter