005

Bad Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It becomes a new routine for them.

 

Every Wednesday and Saturday night.

 

After long hours at work for Yongsun and after long hours of whatever she’s been doing for Byulyi; they will end up in Yongsun’s apartment, filling the whole room with moans and gasps. She noticed some of her neighbors are starting to give her those judging looks but they can mind their own business. Yongsun can care less about their complaints since she’s barely even stay at home due to work. Plus, it’s only two days in a week, her neighbors should cut her some slack.

 

However, Yongsun and Byulyi are still a secret. Though Yongsun really don’t mind, she thinks Byulyi might think the same way. It’s like an unspoken deal. She still tells everyone she’s single but with an addition of ‘I’ve been seeing someone’ and yes, her friends were damn curious but Yongsun don’t plan to reveal Byulyi any time soon. More like, she has no idea what to say about Byulyi to her friends.

 

Not when she still can’t explain and put a right name to that feeling.

 

It gets a lot more complicated. Yongsun knew whatever she’s feeling for Byulyi, it only gets stronger and stronger. Her heart beats twice faster whenever Byulyi is so close to her. Her face gets so hot when Byulyi would compliment her, grease or not, she can feel her blood rushing up to her face. She will find herself missing her warmth during the days where Byulyi said she can’t visit.

 

Oddly enough, Byulyi promised her that she will visit twice a week.

 

What for? Yongsun doesn’t know, maybe for the , but whatever is her reason, she likes the idea. The idea of knowing the younger girl will come back in those two days in a week, no matter what time. But she still finds herself missing Byulyi. She can’t contact her. Byulyi’s number is out of the question because the latter said she barely opens her message and she told Yongsun to never ever give her number a call—exception for that one time she gave Byulyi a call at the club—so, she can only drift off to sleep thinking about Byulyi.

 

It’s crazy.

 

Crazy how much Byulyi affected her. The moment she gets to see her, she lets out all her frustration of not being able to see her in those previous days and it somehow drives her ual frustration even more. She doesn’t know what to call it, maybe an ‘I miss you’ ? Whatever. All she knows is that Byulyi never fails to satisfy her. is always there every time they meet, it’s almost their only way to communicate.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter