003

Bad Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byulyi left when the sun rises.

 

Last night felt like a dream—good dream? She wasn't sure but she can be sure that sleeping with Byulyi's arms around her for almost the whole night felt far too nice to be true.

 

Byulyi didn't leave a note this time.

 

No one told Yongsun to believe in Byulyi, that the younger girl is going to come back and they'll spend another night together again. No one. But Yongsun blindly believes that. She hasn’t told anyone, she doesn't want to, even her best friend doesn't know a thing. It's her little secret and the fact that Byulyi able to reveal that 'wild' side in her is far too precious for her to share with others.

 

How foolish and selfish.

 

Yongsun doesn't even know much about her. Yes, she got her name, she knows Byulyi is younger—and yes, Byulyi didn't tell her about her exact age, she asked for Yongsun's age and when she answered, Byulyi only said "I'm younger than you." and Yongsun didn't even try to ask for more detail. Byulyi is physically so very attractive—god, even just staying still and not pulling a smile, Yongsun thinks she's so pretty it's almost unreal for her and somewhere during their heated session, in between the , Byulyi would even say "You're so beautiful" and Yongsun was ready to argue if it wasn't for the overwhelming pleasure Byulyi gave her.

 

But Byulyi is not a good person.

 

The younger girl said so herself. That she isn't a good person and Yongsun shouldn't have let her inside the apartment. Making it sound like Yongsun will regret it in the morning and she was right. Yongsun did regret something in the morning. But it isn't for her decision, no, how could she regret something so…beautiful? She regrets for not asking Byulyi if she's going to come again or if she's going to text Yongsun or where she lives so Yongsun can visit her.

 

Yongsun swore she seen it coming with the way Byulyi managed to disappear while Yongsun was still deep in her slumber—putting aside the fact that Yongsun is a heavy sleeper. The younger girl had been gone for two days now and there is no sign the girl is going to come back. She receives zero message and couldn't even bring herself to message Byulyi first because of reasons.

 

A week passed and still, nothing about Byulyi.

 

Yongsun purposely come to the club two to three times that week, hoping to bump into her or catch a glimpse of her from afar, but she was nowhere to be found. One of the bartenders got curious because Yongsun's eyes keep on roaming around the noisy and crowded club, it's so obvious she's looking for someone.

 

"Found the one yet?"

 

"Huh?" She looked up to meet a pair of fierce eyes.

 

"You're looking for someone." The bartender said. "Dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter