011

Bad Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was enough for Seulgi to know that what Yongsun and Byulyi has weren’t one-sided and that’s good enough for now. Seulgi was happy for her unnie but it is also still quite concerning. If Byulyi had any bad intention, she would’ve done it yet Yongsun remained fine meeting after meeting.

 

“You need to know that I did a deep research about Moon Byulyi. And I’m sure you are also aware with this by now but you can also be in danger, unnie. I’m not trying to scare you off, but Byulyi was involved in several crimes and she engaged with many other—far dangerous—criminals in her line of work. I’m saying this because you need to think about the worst thing to happen. You can seriously get hurt.”

 

Of course, Yongsun was aware of that.

 

But only now she actually has the time to think about her well-being. When Byulyi was still at her place, Yongsun’s priority was Byulyi and she thought she could care less about herself because knowing Byulyi is safe was enough at the moment. Now as Seulgi pointed, Byulyi was involved with numerous of bad guys and Yongsun was sure one of those guys was the one who tried to shoot Byulyi that night. Will that person still tries to get to Byulyi again? Sigh, is this really the right time to be worrying Byulyi when her friend tried to explain Yongsun’s own safety?

 

Yongsun felt a hand on top of hers, comforting. She looks up once again, meeting her best friend’s concerned gaze. “Listen, Seulgi and I aren’t going to report her to the police. We know how much you care for her and it seems like she did too towards you. Or else, why would she keep coming back to you, right?

 

Yongsun nods a little.

 

“But we would like to meet her. We need to let her know that if she tries anything stupid on you that danger your safety, we will do something about it.”

 

Yongsun agreed almost in an instant with a simple ‘okay’ and the serious conversation ends there. After all, if she were in both Seulgi and Irene’s place, she would be so worried too.

 

Seulgi and Irene left her place after another hour of talking. Irene actually go out of her way to ask about how much she and Byulyi had in her very apartment. Seulgi betted on her Pringles that she and Byulyi already done it in the kitchen at least once—she also said they must have done it in every corner of the place. It only leaves Yongsun with a really deep blush and she never had the urge to bury herself so deep under the ground until now.

 

“No denial means everything I say is true. Whoa, unnie… Is she really that good?”

 

Seulgi was quite impressed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter