014

Bad Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Follow me.” Was all Wheein said as she her heels to the other way, she looks way too calm as if she is actually a member of the gang—oh no, what if she only wanted to lure me in?

Wheein, as if reading exactly what Yongsun was thinking, stopped in a halt. “You know this isn’t the best time for you to doubt my intention. I told you, didn’t I? I’m not one of these guys.” She resumed walking ahead with Yongsun tailing behind quietly. “We’ll going to use the back door where barely anyone uses. It’s way safer there but don’t worry, I know the guards. They’ll let me in easy.”

“They’ll let you in. What about me?”

Wheein lets out a small laugh, “You need stop worrying about anything, unnie. I did say I’ll take you to see your Byulyi.” At the way Wheein addressed she and Byulyi as a couple, Yongsun couldn’t even hide her burning cheeks.

“We’re not really together.” She mutters.

“Are you sure? You coming all the way here just to see Moon Byulyi only because you two are mere ‘friends’?” Wheein thinks it sounded like Yongsun was joking with her. “There has to be something deeper you’re sharing with her that you’re willing to even think about visiting this kind of place.”

Perhaps, Yongsun really sees Byulyi as more than a friend but she just doesn’t want to explicitly admit it to a stranger like Wheein. She remained silent and let Wheein lead the way further. It wasn’t that far when they reached a corner and a door was at the end of the dark alley. Wheein was right about two guards securing that door. Yongsun was about to stop and ask Wheein about her plan to let Yongsun inside as well, but the younger girl keep on walking ahead without a care. Did she forget I’m following her? Her mind was torn between going along with Wheein or just run away or maybe hide somewhere first? But where?!

Yongsun took too long to think that she was too late for the running away plan. She was already a few steps away from the door when the two guards suddenly stand up straight and ready to stop Yongsun altogether.

Wheein only did as simple as raising her hand to stop the two muscular men and told them, “She’s with me.” – the guards gave her a short nod and stepped aside, allowing Wheein and Yongsun to enter the door.

One of them actually opened the door for them and held it for Yongsun.

This brings another question for Yongsun. Just who is she? If she’s not with them… Then why those men took her words as if they’re a command? She swallowed those thoughts once Wheein called out her name. Like Wheein told her earlier, this is not quite the best time to doubt Wheein’s intention. Whoever she is, she’s here right now and actually helping Yongsun out.

They went further inside until they entered another room. The moment Yongsun stepped inside, she heard someone’s voice groaning in a lot of agony. It startled her and it seems like whoever owned that voice, must be in a lot of pain. The noise didn’t stop one bit and Yongsun actually felt a little scared. Wheein gave her a small apologetic look. “We’re under a torture room. I’m sorry if it scares you, but this is the best place for you to see Moon Byulyi.”

Yongsun only hummed in respond, trying to ignore the screams and groans coming from the room right above them. Just what kind of torture is it…? Even questioning it gives Yongsun a shiver all over her entire body.

“Okay, listen. From those bars, you can see Moon Byulyi.” Yongsun nodded firmly while following where Wheein has pointed her finger to. It was towards a wall with iron bars. “This is just as close as I can take you to see her. You must not let her know you’re here.”

And then just as Yongsun about to step forward towards the bars, she heard another noise followed by a far-too-familiar voice. Yongsun went pale, her eyes met with Wheein who was quick enough to shakes her head from side-to-side wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter