Shocking News

Her Pregnancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Shocking news

 

Jungsis House, Gangnam, Seoul

2 pm

Kang Minhyuk never thought he would get a call from Jessica and told him to come to her house. Oh please add the word of ‘coldly’ because indeed her voice sounded so fierce and cold toward him. Along the way he kept wondering if he ever made a mistake so that his bestfriend’s sister sounded so serious to him.

Jessica’s never been like this. Although people know her as the ice princess, he knew her as someone who is soft and lovable. She never scolded him seriously even though he took home Soojung in a drunken state. She even tends to entrust him to take care of her little sister than the one who’s legally labeled as ‘Soojung’s boyfriend’.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo noona”

“Come in”

Minhyuk gulped nervously as he saw the oldest of Jung sisters sending him a deadly glare when she welcomed him along with her boyfriend, Tyler. He could sense something bad would happen in a minute. Unfortunately he couldn’t see Soojung’s presence there.

Where’s Soojung? Why her sister looks so mad at me? – He thought.

“Noona, what’s going..” before he could finish his sentence, Jessica already slapped him hard on his left cheek.

SLAP!

“How dare you!!”

He widened his eyes shockingly after receiving a hard slap from her. If only Tyler Kwon hadn’t held her back, maybe she’d just beat him up.

“Why did you do that to her, Minhyuk-ah? I trust you!! But you ruined everything!” Sica was literally screaming as tears falling down her cheeks. Her gaze implies of anger, sadness and despair melting into one. Kang Minhyuk was really clueless. He didn’t know what to do since he didn’t know the reason behind her anger.

“Sica calm down! Let him talk first” Tyler warned her, hugging her from behind.

“No! He should take the responsibility! He ruined my sister!!”

“What? Ruining what, noona? I don’t understand” he finally voiced out, wishing the couple will soon tell him what’s wrong with Soojung.

Tyler heaved a sigh before releasing his girlfriend, “Let’s talk, Minhyukkie” then he guided the younger boy to sit in the living room.

“Sit down” he invited him to sit while he seated himself next to Sica.

“What’s going on, hyung?”

Though he didn’t know how to start, Tyler decided to tell him instead of letting Sica to talk. He was afraid the situation would get worse if she kept carrying her emotions.

“Minhyuk-ah listen to me, this might shock you, but you need to solve it wisely with Soojung..” Minhyuk tried to digest every word he said, “… Soojung is pregnant, Hyukkie-ya”

 

BAM!

He felt the lightning had just struck him ‘till he felt want to faint, right now.

 

“What did you say, hyung?”

“She’s carrying your baby, Hyuk-ah” Tyler firmly yet calmly stated.

“W-what?”

 

Impossible. It’s really impossible. How could she get pregnant just by doing it once? Only once for God’s sake! And he feels he has used … oh no, oh screw you Kang Minhyuk! He just realized that night he didn’t use any protection and she let him to release his inside her on the grounds she wanted to feel it for the first time. God, you’re so dead, Kang!

 

“You heard him! Don’t you dare to deny it!” Sica shot him right away

“No, noona. But I… oh ottokae?” poor you Hyukkie, he felt damn frustrated. He never thought it would happen. He really didn’t know what to do.

“Minhyuk-ah, I understand you must be shock. Better talk to her first. She needs you now”

“Where’s she?” He asked them seriously

“She’s in her room, crying all day” Sica said sarcastically

Minhyuk immediately stood, “I’ll talk to her first, noona, hyung. I’ll be back” then he left after receiving a nod from Tyler and of course a deadly stare from the lady Jung.

 

Minhyuk was literally running upstairs toward Soojung’s room which located at the end of the hallway. He inhaled so deep before knocking at the door and decided to open it since he didn’t hear any sound from inside. His pace stopped when he saw a long-haired girl sitting on the balcony in her short blue pajamas. Soojung sat facing the backyard and seemed unaware of his presence there. After taking a deep breath, he came up to her and patted her shoulder gently, making her face turned to him.

 

“Oppa..” she weakly said and seconds later her eyes began teary again.

Minhyuk pulled the nearest chair and sat in front of her. “Gwenchana?”

“…” she shook her head, feeling her tears rolling down her cheeks.

“Soojung-ah,… I’m sorry” he grabbed her hand and kissed it deeply, feeling so much guilty toward her. “… jinjja mianhe”

He lifted his head as he felt her hand gently caressing his hair.

“What do you feel now? Do we need to see a doctor now?” he’s indeed sounded so worried.

Again, Soojung shook her head. “I feel empty, oppa. I don’t know what to d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter