SM Town Concert

Her Pregnancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

SM Town Concert

 

FnC Entertainment, Cheongdamdong, Seoul

 

F(X) Krystal spotted at Incheon Airport heading to Singapore for SM Town.

#krystaljung #soojung #fx #smtown #kpop #iceprincess #smfamily #kaistal

53 comments

IloveSoojung so chic as expected!

KrystalXX2 why she’s so beautiful? Oh the world is really unfair

Kaistal94 yeah she would meet and date her boyfriend there, welcome to Sing sweetheart!

Kaixxsoojung GOD I’m waiting Kaistal encore stage, please I miss to see their moment

 

Minhyuk was actually stalking the hashtag of KrystalJung on Instagram. Currently it becomes his favorite activity to know what she does every day because he’s too embarrassed to continue sending messages just to know what she’s doing. He was afraid it would bother and make her uncomfortable.

He leaned back on sofa, breathing hard when he realized how pale her face looked like. Minhyuk was sure she must not be so healthy but was forced to attend the SM family concert. Besides, the other thing he feared was him, Kim Jongin. Soojung and Jongin will definitely meet there, whether in the hotel, backstage or maybe on stage. There’s a little worry that their encounters will make her sad and stressed, or he may be afraid that Soojung will make up and go back to her ex-boyfriend.

 

“Yo, what’s up dude?” Yonghwa sat in front of him while opening the bottle cap of mineral water before drinking it in one gulp. The boys take advantage of 30 minutes break time which given by their manager to check their phones and laze on the couch before starting the exercises for their upcoming album preparation. “What’s the latest news of Jung Soojung?” he teased.

“Yya, who’s stalking her?” of course Minhyuk refused to admit it

“Ah jinjja? Let me see your phone” then Yonghwa suddenly got up and tried to snatch Minhyuk’s phone but luckily the owner was fast enough to dodge and secure his precious phone while the leader laughing so hard to see his reaction.

“Hyung!”

“Hahaha you’re so obvious, Hyuk” Jonghyun who was eating ramyun almost choked to see his brothers behavior.

“See, he’s becoming Krystal Jung number one fan, Gahd!” Yonghwa talked to Jonghyun and Jungshin, still with laughter and naughty expression on his face.

“Damn true” Jungshin commented, “… I'll bet that now his phone is filled with pictures of her, ckck stalker”

“YAH!”

“Haha screw you hyukkie-ya” Yonghwa chuckled. He had to abandon his intention to tease the maknae further to see his panicked face. He knows he's in the defensive phase. “.. by the way how’s your meeting with her parents in Frisco? Oh I’m glad her dad didn’t kill you”

Minhyuk snorted, “Thank God they accepted me, hyung. Her dad wanted me to marry his daughter soon”

“Whoah daebak, so when you’ll tell Han CEO about this?” Jonghyun wondered

“Molla, Soojung asked me to stay silent for a moment. She’s so fragile these days, I won’t make her stress” Minhyuk said sadly

“Hmm but you must immediately clearing this up, Hyuk-ah ‘cos her belly is getting bigger” Yonghwa warned him

“Yes hyung, I will”

They stopped talking when Minhyuk’s phone ringing. He smiled when Soojung’s cute face appeared ‘thru its screen.

 

Meanwhile, thousand miles away from Seoul, Soojung has just arrived at Four Season hotel, Singapore. She still has 2 hours left before going to venue to do rehearsal with the other three.

“Yah Klee, are you going to have lunch or not?” the roommate, Amber Liu, asked her. She was ready to go down to have lunch with the others.

“Hmm nope, guess I want to sleep for a while. I feel a bit dizzy”

“At least eat something, Klee. You look so pale” Amber was being concern toward her best friend. Maybe from the outside she looks chic and sophisticated as ever, but behind a white mask and cap she wore, her bare-faced looks very pale.

“Then bring me some breads, ahrasso?” Soojung grinned

“Okay” Amber was about to leave when she remembered about something. She turned to face her once again, “umm...” Amber thought for a moment, looking for good words to say.

“What?”

“Soojung-ah, I know you’re still mad at Jongin. But he deserves an explanation though” Soojung’s expression changed once Amber mentioned her ex-boyfriend’s name. “.. he keeps asking you, he only wants to talk to you. Well at least reply any of his message, Klee”

“Nde, ahrasso” Soojung fixed her eyes to the bed, ignoring her eyes because she didn’t want her knowing the truth behind her silence.

“Good, thanks babe”

 

Soojung breathed heavily when Amber finally closed the door, leaving her alone in the room. Jongin, ah she knew she would meet him sooner or later. This time she couldn’t longer avoid him. He could even do things beyond expectations if she still insists on ignoring him. She didn’t know what to do. Honestly, she was more afraid of her feelings. She was afraid of not being able to withstand her feelings if she had to see his face once again. A face that always filled her days, a face she always longed for.

Then to divert her mind, she decided to grab her phone and called Minhyuk.

 

“Hello oppa, am I bothering you?” she voiced out once the call is connected.

“Oh Soojung-ah, no you’re not. I was breaking for a while from practice. Where are you now?”

Soojung could hear the laughter of some men behind him before those voices disappeared and replaced with silence. She was sure Minhyuk would have moved somewhere to talk more freely to her.

“I just arrived at hotel and have 2 free hours before rehearsal, omo ottokaee?” she cutely replied

“So, have you eaten your lunch?”

“Later, I want to take a rest first” she unconsciously massage her dizzy head

“Wae? Are you okay?” and his voice sounded worried

“Nde, I just feel a lil’ bit dizzy”

“Aigoo you scared me Soojung-ah. You better skip rehearsal if you feel something pain, okay?”

“Gwenchana oppa, I’m used to it” she smiled

“But still, you can’t be too tired Soojung-ah, and you should ask one of your friend to bring you some food or should I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter