Marry Me

Her Pregnancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19

Marry me

 

CNBLUE spotted at Incheon airport departing to LA

573 Likes                                   

357 Comments

@cn23 Why so handsome oppas?!! *heart emoticon*

@Blue_Yong What event? I hope they’re preparing for MV comeback

@Hyukstalove Omo, isn’t Soojung also work there? Awww my ship sailing ~~

@CN_MH Wow Kang Minhyuk’s airport fashion is always on point!

 

Kang Minhyuk was forced to let his family fly first to Frisco – joining the Jung family who had been there since last week – due to his busy schedule. He only had less than 24 hours to get ready flying to LA shortly after he and his cnblue brothers arrived in Seoul after a 2 days concert in Philippines.

Wow, that was tiring indeed. But strangely he felt happy and relieved to finally meet his girlfriend. He missed her so damn much ‘till he could bear the tiredness of the long flight.

 

“How do I look, noona?” Minhyuk asked his sister through the mirror as for the umpteenth time checking his appearance.

 

Yes, two days before the wedding, the Jung family invited the Kangs and also CNBLUE members to have dinner at their house. This is one of Korean traditions they still hold even though they have lived abroad for many years, especially since this is the first marriage of both families, and this event was also used as a moment to welcome the Kang family in California. 

 

“You’ve asked the same thing 3 times, Hyukkie-ya” His sister just rolled her eyes while fixing her dress for the last time.

Minhyuk let a small laughed, feeling embarrassed at her reaction. “Hehe sorry noona, I’m just… nervous! Fiuhh”

“I know” They laughed together, “… don’t worry brother, you’ll always look handsome in her eyes”

“Ah what a good answer, saranghae” He chuckled before hugging the oldest then lightly kissed her head.

Their conversation stopped when Jungshin suddenly appeared at the door with a black shirt which made him look even more handsome.

“You guys ready? Ommo-nim asked me to tell you that we’re ready to leave” The cnblue’s maknae confirmed to which being replied by a nod and smiles from the siblings.

“Okay, let’s go”

 

The Jung house, California

7 pm

“Soojung you’re done?”

Soojung lifted her head and through the mirror, she could find her sister standing behind her smiling. She just needs a little squirt of perfume on the wrist and neck as the last touch of her appearance, then she’s done.

“… the groom has arrived” her sister added

“What? Seriously?!”

Jessica calmly nodded and smiled at her sister’s cute reaction. Judging by how she bit her lower lip, Sica knew that her baby sister was nervous. Then she gently her hair, “Uhuh, let’s go. They’re waiting for you”

Soojung exhaled hard before grabbing her sister’s hand, “Alright, let’s do this”

 

Well, it’s not just Soojung who feels nervous before the wedding day. The first big event experienced by the Jung family also had a significant impact on each family member, especially Jessica who didn’t expect her baby sister would first step forward the altar compared to herself who had been dating for years.

It doesn’t mean she’s jealous or something, she’s just shocked to find little Soojung she loves the most will start a family of her own. Aww Sica was obviously not ready for this.

It’s kinda very sensitive moment for her after what they’ve experienced together since both of them decided to join SM and moved to Seoul. She raised her sister by herself. She used to take care of Soojung, even the smallest thing like a mother takes care of her own daughter. That’s why she’s the most emotional person at this special moment besides Mr. and Mrs. Jung themselves.

 

“Wow, you’re so beautiful Soojungie” Minhyuk immediately pulled his girlfriend into his arms once she arrived at the last step. He hugged her carefully, blocked by her belly which began to bulge. “… I missed you” he whispered in her ear.

“I missed you too, oppa” She shyly replied with blushing cheeks.

 

God, how much she wanted to bury her face in his neck longer to inhale his body scent she always longed for. Ah too bad people start entering the room which means they need to stop whatever they’re doing right now.

 

“You must be so tired, huh? She caressed his cheek worriedly, noticing the dark circle under his eyes, but he just shook and smiled in return.

He knew his girlfriend would nag at him nonstop if he told her that he’s indeed tired, so he just smiled and gently pinched her nose, “I’m happy to see you, beautiful”

She hissed at him shyly while hitting his arm, “Ishh, oppa jinjja!”

“Hello Soojungie”

 

Soojung was startled to find the Kangs stood behind Minhyuk with big smile on their faces. She immediately hugged his noona before shifting to hug his parents one by one.

 

“Ommoni, aboeji, unnie, thanks for coming” She happily said

“Aigoo you’re shining day by day, Soojungie” his noona praised her sincerely,

“Thank you” She shyly replied

“Of course she is. Don’t you know pregnant women always look glowing and beautiful, huh?” Mrs. Kang said, which made the oldest frown

“Seriously?”

Mrs. Kang nodded confidently before sarcastically said, “Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter