First Date

Her Pregnancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

First Date

 

2 weeks before the wedding, Soojung started busy with various kinds of her wedding preparations like fitting dress, ordering the ring and even discuss the theme of decoration. Of course she wasn’t alone. SM provides a team of wedding planner who help her take care of everything, and her sister Jessica is always faithful to accompany her wherever she goes.

But sadly, unlike the most other brides, Soojung was forced to do so without the presence of the groom. Yes, Kim Jongin was too busy with his concert tour schedule with EXO, so never once he was present to accompany his future wife. He did almost every day to call her only to ask ‘where are you now?’, ‘what are you doing?’, ‘Who are you with now?’ or ‘I’ll call you later’. That’s it. He forgot that in the next few weeks, his status will change into a husband, no longer a boyfriend with those standard questions he always asks.

Tired. She’s tired, lonely and frustrated dealing with all this. But she knew she couldn’t complain. She didn’t want others to pity her, think of her as a weak or blame her for decision she has made. In front of her sister or parents, Soojung would always put her smile so everybody would think nothing happened with her. No one knows the sadness she feels, not even her so-called-future-husband. And oh, no one knows that she’s actually missing somebody else, the father of her baby.

 

Awww

 

“Unnie where are you?” Out of Manolo Blahnik with two paper bags in her hand, Soojung spread her eyes looking for her sister’s black Maserati Quattro Porte. The girls just bought two pairs of shoes for the wedding day.

“I’m on my way, just wait in the lobby”

“Ahrasseo” she obediently answered before disconnecting the call.

 

She wore her sunglasses to cover her pale face that only wearing lipstick. She realized that there were cameras that had been trailing her from afar. Well, paparazzi of course.

She sighed with relief when her sister’s luxury car appeared and stopped right in front of her. without thinking twice she immediately got into the passenger seat.

 

“Aigoo unnie what you took… Oh my God!” her face turned horror as she realized that Kang Minhyuk who was driving the car, not her sister.

“Hi princess, sorry for making you wait” he grinned, “.. So, where we’re going next?”

“Oppa what are you doing here?” still with her shocking face

“Being your driver for a day, princess” he smiled, looking incredibly handsome wearing white long-sleeved shirt behind a navy sweater and also a ripped washed jeans. Holy crap he’s gorgeous!

“You kidding me, oppa” then she took her phone out and dialed her sister’s number while Minhyuk still smiling like a happy kid.

“What’s this unnie? Why are you leaving me, huh?” she bombarded her sister with questions once the phone is connected. Uh oh where’s your manner, Soojungie? You don’t even say hello, ckck.

“I give you happiness you deserve baby”

“Excuse me?!”

“Yya, don’t fool me with your sweet smile darling, it won’t work on me. I know you’ve been stressed lately and you obviously miss him”

“Unnie..” she whined like a baby

“Eiyy just admit it, Soojung-ah. You even put his pic as your phone’s background, aigoo” With that, Soojung immediately pulled herself away, afraid he might hear their conversation while Jessica was laughing so hard on the other line. Damn, she felt so stupid for leaving her phone and got caught by her sister.

“Yya! Aishh I’ll call you later unnie”

“Enjoy your date baby, he’s yours for today”

 

Soojung immediately pressed the red button to end the call. God, she never thought her sister would be this naughty, well she honestly felt grateful to her sister for having realized her hidden desire. She bit her lips nervously, didn’t dare to look at the man next to her.

 

“So, where are we going to go now?” Minhyuk voiced out, turning on the music to break the silence between them.

“Take me home please, oppa”

“Anywhere but home, that’s your sister’s order. She forbade me to take you home because you will be locked in your room and crying all day, aigoo” he chuckled

“Oppa…” she turned to him surprisingly

“No, I won’t that to happen. I want to make you happy today” he smiled warmly this time

“Yya, are you crazy? People might see us if we go outside”

“Hmm then what about my apartment?”

“No, of course” those words slid out of as she heard the word of ‘my apartment’ came from him. She immediately turned her face to the window, avoiding eye contact with him as the scene of them had in his apartment fleshed in her mind, and it made her nervous as hell somehow.

“Why?”

Soojung shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly, “Just don’t want it”

Minhyuk let a small laughed to see her reaction. He found that funny. “Alright princess, let me take you somewhere, okay?

“Where?”

“You’ll see”

“Aishh”

Her heart almost stopped beating when she saw him smiling sweetly at her. Oh God, why should he be this adorable? How she could handle her hormones that wanting to hug this guy, huh? If she hadn’t remember about the contract she had signed, she would have loved to hug and lean on the chest of a man who always gave her that warm smile. A smile that never failed to make her heart pounding like crazy.

 

It took almost two hours for them to reach a beautiful beach which located on the border of Seoul city. Minhyuk deliberately took her there because the beach has amazing scenery with coconut trees lined along the white sand. Besides, it’s also devoid of visitors because of its located that quite far from downtown, so they don’t have to worry about being caught on cam. Minhyuk was almost certain that no one was interested in vacationing on this deserted beach when winter wasn’t over.

 

“Whoaahh daebak” Soojung chuckled in awe as the car stopped just in the sand line. “… where are we now, oppa?”

“My favorite place” He smiled while his right hand taking two long coats from the back seat, “.. here put on your coat then let’s out” he handed a black thick coat to Soojung who was dumbfounded by his act

“Oh my God, you prepared this?”

“I know you need a vacation” he grinned, then went out after put on his coat to open the passenger seat for her. “C’mon, have some fun princess”

 

She couldn’t hide her surprise as her jaw dropped. She really didn’t think that today she would meet him and brought to this wonderful place. It was completely beyond her expectations. She thought at least she could hear his voice or see him from afar. But no, her beloved sister make it happen. She gave the most significant surprise that actually beyond her imaginations.

 

They walked to the shore, letting the small waves greet their barefoot feet.

“You like it?” Minhyuk turned to her

“A lot!” She smiled at him, “… how do you know that I need this kind of place?” she asked, still half disbelieving.

“I know. Although you never answered my call nor replied to my message, I always know your situation. I know what you’re doing and what you’re feeling”

Minhyuk couldn’t help but to laugh at her confused expression, “Yya, you must be thinking that I’m a stalker or a maniac, right?”

“No, I don’t say that” she let a small laugh when she realized that her expression must be very bad. She wasn’t good at hiding her feelings especially in front of her closest people.

“Well, thanks to Jessica noona who always helped giving me information about you” he smiled

“Unnie?”

“Hmm, actually she’s very worried about you. She often complained to me if you come home late at night and skip dinner” Soojung grinned at his confession, “… yya Soojung-ah please don’t do that again. You must be aware with yourself. We’re so damn worried about you”

Soojung bit her lips guiltily as she saw his serious face. “Nde, oppa”

“Soojung-ah, do you know how worried I am, huh? You can ignore me, but please don’t do that to our baby. He needs you, he needs a healthy and happy mother. Not like this” Minhyuk stared at her intensively.

He really wanted to keep himself from expressing his heart, but he couldn’t bear it anymore. The emotion he always tried to hold on suddenly exploded. He wanted her to know that he was really frustrated without her.

 

“Oppa…”

“I’m sorry Soojung-ah. Just forget what I’ve said before. I’m just…”

“Gomawo oppa, I miss you” she cut him off

He turned to her with shocking fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter