Final Decision

Her Pregnancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

Final Decision

 

“I… I can’t do this” all eyes were on her when she suddenly made a decision. “I’m sorry, Sajang-nim, but I can’t do this anymore”

“What do you mean, miss Jung?” the CEO was speechless.

He stood facing her with hands on his hips. Lee Sooman indeed felt angry. His sharp gaze even managed to make Soojung fell limp. She struggled to gather her courage, to set her breath and her trembling lips to answer the CEO properly.

“I refuse this marriage”

“You can’t!!” ouch, everyone held their breath as he yelled and banging on the table. “What the hell are you talking about? Jung Soojung are you out of your mind? Your wedding is next week for God’s sake!!”

“I know, I’m truly sorry for breaking this marriage all of sudden,” she turned to the quiet Jongin who was staring blankly, “… but I realize that we can’t be together. I know this baby will only burden you, Jongin-ah. You’re not ready for this”

 

Her tears started falling down as she spoke to Jongin. Everyone just stared at them full of anticipation. They didn’t expect to get an unexpected surprise from the final meeting before the wedding day. Yeah everyone, except Jessica who from the beginning put trust on her sister. She was sure it’s only about time Soojung would realize her feelings and decide to marry Minhyuk instead her child-like ex-boyfie.

 

“Then how about those preparations? About 800 people have confirmed their arrival, you know that Krystal!”

“Yes Sajang-nim, I know”

“Get your senses back, miss Jung or I’ll kick you out from this company” Mr. Lee fired up

His last sentence managed to bring courage inside her. She lifted her head and firmly said, “I’m ready to file my resignation this afternoon, sir”

“That’s my girl!” Jessica proudly shouted along with Amber who was clapping her hands as a sign of salute.

“Then you have to pay your penalty fee for terminating your contract, miss Jung and it costs about 5 billion dollars”

Soojung shuddered at his remark, but suddenly she heard her sister voiced out, “Just tell me how I should pay it? I’ll make sure you get the money in 24 hours”

“Unnie” Soojung sternly whispered as gently nudged her sister’s arm

“Back off and watch, Soojung. This awful company needs to learn how to appreciate their artists” she sarcastically said, mocking directly toward her ex-bosses.

“You have no shame, Jessica! We raised you ‘till you become famous and this is how you thank us, huh?” another SM’s director fired back

She stood as her emotion intensified, “Well, I don’t need to thank you since I gave my best to you for almost 15 years. 15 years of tears and painful moments that I had to endure and I won’t that to happen to my sister!”

“…” they were all speechless. They should admit that the oldest Jung is indeed so fierce and scary if it comes to her family, especially her little sister.

“… Please set her free, Mr. Lee. She has the right to choose her own path. Stop forcing your goods to them, they – “ then she pointed at all exo and fx members in front of her, “… that you call ‘kids’ are human who have feelings and desires. They’re not toys you can set as you want, sir”

“How dare you to say that!” he hardly breathed to control his anger before instructing one of his staff to end the meeting, “Fine if you want this, Krystal. Hold the press conference to confirm their break up immediately and prepare her contract termination!!”

“Yes sir”

With that, all SM directors left the room, leaving all kids speechless.

Once again she turned to the quiet Jongin and touched his hand, “I’m sorry, Jongin-ah”

He didn’t give effort to look at her. He just stared blankly at nowhere, feeling devastated and shame. He stood before making his way out. “Do whatever you want, Soojung”

 

Done. She ended everything this way. It took her forever to finally brave herself to choose what she truly wants even though she must endure the feeling of hurting someone she used to love. Tears kept streaming as she closed her eyes. She just opened it when Sehun broke the silence by clapping his hands.

 

“Whoahh daebak, I didn’t think you had such a courage, Soojungie”

She looked at him and found the sincerity instead of anger for defending his best friend. She smiled at the maknae and guiltily stated, “I’m really sorry to you guys. I ruined everything”

“Yyaah gwenchana Soojung-ah, we understand” EXO leader voiced out.

He stood up from his place and approached Soojung followed by other members. All of them were practically end up gathering around her while she weeps in her sister’s arms.

“Yeayy congratulations mommy Jung, we proud of you!” Luna squealed to cheer the maknae.

“But I’ve hurt him, unnie” she said, still with tears on her face.

Before any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter