I Love You

Her Pregnancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

“Soojung!!”

 

It only took a split second for Minhyuk to see the process of her coming until she fell to the floor and fainted. No, he didn’t expect her to come and protect him. He was ready to accept whatever her parents would do to him. He didn’t want to be a coward. He felt worthy of being judge for what he had done to their beloved daughter. But this is completely beyond his expectation.

If she’s not Jung Soojung, maybe he wouldn’t be as shocked as it was. But the girl who is now lying weakly on the floor with eyes closed is Soojung and she’s carrying his baby.

 

Minhyuk was reflexively running and held her, “Somebody please call the doctor!” he half-shouted, ignoring the shocking stare from Jessica and also her parents.

 

Mr. Jung immediately ran to the phone and called their family doctor while Jessica helped Minhyuk to lift her up before following her mother to Soojung’s room which located on the second floor. Of course Minhyuk could carry her easily since her body felt so light in his muscular arms.

Very carefully he put her body on the bed once they entered her room. Everybody looked tense and busy. Mrs. Jung rushed toward the kitchen to get warm water for Soojung, then Mr. Jung was still waiting for the doctor downstairs while Jessica removed Soojung’s denim jacket to make her comfortable and Minhyuk just stared at her as continuously held her hand and desperately said “Wake up Soojung-ah”.

 

 

30 minutes later, Doctor Bill came and immediately checked Soojung’s condition. She was awake but still looked weak and pale.

“How do you feel, Soojungie? Anything pain?” the doctor smiled as he put down his stethoscope.

“…” Soojung shook her head, “.. I just feel a bit dizzy”

“Yes it’s normal, you’re shocked by the impact when you fall hard. But fortunately no serious injuries” he explained

“How’s my baby, doc?” She worriedly asked, lowering her shirt to cover her exposed belly.

“Don’t worry, the baby is fine. You should worry if you see any spots of blood coming out, but it’s not”

“Ah thank God” it was Mrs. Jung who sounded so relieve to hear what doctor had said. Apparently Mrs. Jung was very worried about the baby. Although this is all very sudden and shocking, but it’s undeniable that she’s so happy to find herself soon to be a grandma.

“You just need to rest and don’t stress” The doctor stood after putting back all his stuffs into his bag, “… ah by the way congratulations about the baby, Mr. Jung, you must be so happy”

Mr. Jung was startled when he suddenly switched to talk to him. “Nde? Oh yeah sure” he awkwardly said,

“.. and you must be Soojung’s husband, right? God, the baby must be so pretty since the parents are so beautiful, congratulations” the doctor turned to Minhyuk and held out his hand to hand shake with him

“Ah yes, thank you” Minhyuk simply replied, didn’t dare to look at Mr and Mrs. Jung

“I’m leaving first and yeah feel free to call me anytime you need” He smiled before heading to the door followed by Mrs. Jung from behind.

Initially, Mr. Jung was about to take Doctor Bill to the door, but he changed his mind and turned to Minhyuk who was giving a glass of water for Soojung.

“Can we talk, Minhyuk-ssi?” he asked, makes Soojung and Jessica turned to him and frowned in worry.

“Sure, sir” Minhyuk then stood and followed him out of the room.

“Appa, please don’t hurt him” Soojung’s voice stopped her dad

“Don’t worry, dear. I need to talk man to man with him. You should rest, Sooyeong will accompany you, okay?”

“Ahrasso appa” Jessica obediently nodded her head.

 

 

Mr. Jung took the young man into the backyard of the house which providing stunning views of shady trees. Yes, the Jung family house is located on a steep hillside and is surrounded by a grove of magnificent cedars. That’s why their house is dominated by wooded elements to harmonize with the natural surroundings.

“Minhyuk-ah, as far as I know, my daughter is dating a guy named Kai. Is that true?” he began the conversation while taking a bottle of red wine from the bar.

“Yes, sir”

“What kind of relationship do you have with Soojung? Does Kai know your relationship?”

Uh oh it was indeed an interview and Minhyuk felt terribly nervous, even worse than when he was first interviewed by FnC Entertainment.

“We’ve known each other for a long time, hmm about 4 years ago if I’m not mistaken, when we played in the same drama and yes her boyfriend knows me, but we’re not that close” Minhyuk tried to talk the truth, remembering his first encounter with Soojung.

“Okay, if you know she’s dating another man, then why are you impregnating her, huh? Don’t you feel ashamed?”

God, Minhyuk suddenly turned tense at the question. He knew it was the most difficult question he needed to answer. He lowered his head as gulped nervously, “I’m sorry, sir. It was my fault”

“Do you like her, Minhyuk-ssi?” 

“Yes, sir” he confidently said, looking at him in the eyes.

“What if I don’t approve your relationship and ask Soojung to abort the baby? You know, my daughter is too young for this”

“No!” Minhyuk’s face turned tense, “… I mean, you can blame me, punish me in any way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter