The Confession

Her Pregnancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

The Confession

 

Incheon International Airport, Seoul

8 am

It was almost two hours Minhyuk was waiting in the executive lounge of one of the best airlines that would take him and the Jung sisters to San Francisco. Yes, today three of them will fly to meet the Jung family. Together with Soojung, Minhyuk will directly tell her parents about Soojung’s pregnancy, as well as check their baby in hospital there considering there are many fans and paparazzi whose are ready to catch their presence and created such a big mess for them. It would be risky if they meet a gynecologist in Korean hospital.

 

“Are you nervous, huh?” Lee Jungshin who accompanied him asked and got a nod from the drummer. It’s the first time for him to see Minhyuk so quiet and not even close his eyes even though the dark circles under his eyes showed how tired he was.

“Gwenchana Minhyuk-ah, they will accept you. They wouldn’t kill you” the maknae tried to cheer him up.

“You think?” he frowned and felt relieve when he saw him smiling.

“You’re indeed a jerk, hyuk-ah, but her parents also don’t want their grandchild born without a father. They will definitely ask you to be responsible. So.. yeah just face it”

 

Minhyuk nodded understand. He leaned on the comfortable sofa, closing his eyes before his mind drifting to the moment where he finally told the members about everything last night.

 

The day before…

CNBLUE’s Studio, FNC Entertainment, Seoul

11 pm

Four days left before the day CNBLUE will hold a concert in Thailand and as usual they spent the whole day to practice in studio. They decided to take a break before clearing things up and went home. They felt terribly tired and eager to rest.

 

“Hyung, I need to talk to you” Minhyuk suddenly sat and told them with serious face, makes the other three frowned and changed their position to sit.

“Hey why so serious, Hyukkie-ya? What problem did you make this time?” Yonghwa asked him jokingly. He tried to tease the younger in order to melt his expression but failed, and it made him nervous all of sudden.

“What’s wrong, Hyukkie-ya?” it was Jonghyun

Biting his lower lip, he heaved a sigh. He thought hard of how to convey this with the right words. He didn’t want them to misunderstand and make things worse.

“Hyung, I …”

“Yya what’s with your face, man? You scared me! Ppali tell us” the maknae was impatient

“Umm.. I… umh I impregnated Soojung”

“WHAT?!” Jonghyun and Yonghwa screamed in unison while Jungshin shouted “WHO?!” at the same time.

Oh my, Minhyuk face-palmed, feeling more frustrated. “Soojung, it’s… Krystal Jung”

“Impregnated you said?!” Yonghwa was furious,

“…” the drummer nodded

“Is she really carrying your child?” Jonghyun was extremely shock

“…” once again he nodded expressionless

“You ed her without any protection?” the leader was still not satisfied

“It was an accident, hyung!”

Jungshin snorted to hear his answer, “Tch! There’s no accident in , you pabo!”

“Jinjja, I..”

“Wait, wait a secs, isn’t she dating that exo kid? How did it happen?” Yonghwa interrupted him. God, it’s the most serious problem they ever faced as a group. He didn’t know how to handle it, it’s really beyond his ability as a leader.

“She just broke up with her boyfriend” Minhyuk weakly said

“… then she came to you, crying then bam! You ed her. Am I right?”

“Hyung…” Jungshin was stunned to hear what Jonghyun had said. Lee Jonghyun is known as the most calm and relaxed person in the group. He doesn’t easily get angry, especially to say such a rude phrase like that. Of course it makes them gasp though Minhyuk has to admit that his guess was right.

“What? Am I right? Ppali tell the truth, Hyukkie-ya. Be a man!” the guitarist got angry.

“…” Minhyuk nodded her head then told the whole story to them – well except the bed scene which only God, him and Soojung only know.

“! You’re such a bastard, Hyuk!” Yonghwa cursed the silent drummer.

 

He never thought his brother could do that to a girl, especially to the girl who they already consider as their own little sister besides Shinhye. Since starring in a drama with Minhyuk and Shinhye, Soojung get closer to the other three cnblue guys and it doesn’t take long for her to be a part of their inner circle. Nevertheless, Yonghwa realized from the very beginning Minhyuk had indeed put his heart on her but too shy to admit it before finally giving up to just be a friend.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter