I'm Warning You

Her Pregnancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18

I’m warning you

 

“Kai-ssi!”

 

Kang Minhyuk’s loud shout suddenly made people surprised. Soojung looked up at her fiancé and reflexively held his arm as he was about to step towards Jongin. “Oppa”

 

“Can we talk?”

Jongin silently thinking about what that man might want to say to him. He’s pretty sure this must be related to Soojung.

“Sure”

Minhyuk turned to Soojung before tapping her shoulder and softly said, “I’ll talk to him, Soojungie. I promise I won’t be long”

“Oppa..”

He ignored her puppy eyes which never failed to change his mind, but not this time. He must talk to him to clarify everything before they’re getting married and leave Seoul for good.

Now or never.

 

“Amber-ssi, please take care of her with you” Minhyuk told the boyish member of FX

“Alright oppa”

“I’ll be back Soojungie” He said, walking toward Jongin who coldly waiting for him.

Both of them left the girls toward the EXO’s studio.

 

“What they will talk about?” Soojung muttered, still unable to move from her place.

“Don’t worry Soojungie, they just talk. It’s a man talk that you shouldn’t worry about” Amber said even though she secretly felt uneasy to let those boys talk privately. Somehow she felt something bad would happen.

But she didn’t show it to her best friend instead put her arm around Soojung’s shoulder before dragging her best friend toward FX’s studio. “Let’s go”

“But I’m scared, Am. What if they fight?”

“Aigoo uri Soojungie was worried about her husband” the stylist unnie . She suddenly stopped as something bothering her mind, “Oh wait, waits a secs, it’s Kang Minhyuk or Jongin that you worried about?”

 

Geezz this unnie…

 

Soojung and Amber just glared to the unnie who was still thinking so deep about the answer.

 

“Gwenchana Soojung-ah, Minhyuk oppa is mature enough not to be provoked by emotion. They won’t do anything stupid, trust me” Amber said

“Yeah hopefully”

“Eiyy you love him that much, huh?”

Soojung widened her eyes as she pushed her best friend away, “Yya!”

“Uuuw I can see her eyes sparkling every time we talk about Kang Minhyuk” Stylist unnie joined Amber to tease the maknae even more, “.. hmm I’m not surprise actually, who won't fall in love seeing a handsome, sweet and romantic man like him? His muscular arms even very tempting, my goodness”

“Unnie!” Soojung snapped her, sending a famous deadly glare of hers while the unnie just shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly as if she didn’t say anything wrong and Amber laughed so hard to see her best friend’s reaction. “… stop talking about Minhyuk oppa and don’t even think about his body, andwae!”

“HAHAHA” Amber’s laughter grew louder.

“Uuhh she’s so protective over her husband, oh I envy them, Am” the unnie was clinging over Amber’s arm, pretending to be sad yet laughed hereafter.

Aigooo, Soojung just sighed in surrender. She knew it would waste her energy to argue with those naughty unnies. Besides they really love to tease and pull a prank on her.

 

“Talking about body, I wonder how many rounds they ‘do’ every night? Wow that must be so hot and steamy” Amber chuckled, this time earning laughter from the unnie, a very loud one, while Soojung just rolling her eyes annoyed before accelerate her pace leaving those two who were still laughing so hard.

“I hate you guys”

“See, uri baby Jungie never changes, aigoo” the unnies chuckled before tailing Soojung from behind.

 

EXO’s main studio, SM Entertainment

 

Jongin felt that bringing Kang Minhyuk to his studio was the right thing to avoid the rumor they didn't expect. If only people knew about their meeting, he was sure the whole building would be in an uproar and make up stories about this. He just don't want to create a scene and add more drama in his life.

He’s so done with it.

 

“Oh Kang Minhyuk, you’re here?”

Suho was unable to hide his surprise at seeing Minhyuk’s presence in their studio along with . Of course he can predict this gonna be something bad. Nevertheless, he stood and welcomed him sincerely.

“Hello Junmyeonie, how are you?” He gave the EXO leader a brotherly hug.

Although not many SM idols are close to him, but Suho is one who is very close to him and his brothers, especially Jonghyun. They often spend time together when there’s free time.

“I’m good, ah it’s been a while I didn’t see you guys. How’s Jjong hyung?”

“He’s fine. Nah you should come to our studio then”

Suho laughed, “Haha sure”. Then he glanced at his brother who was standing beside him, waiting for their conversation to end, “I'm sure you guys want to talk more privately, so better for me to leave first, okay?”

“Thank you hyung” Kai replied

“Nde, I’ll see you soon Minyuk-ssi”

Suho left after giving a friendly fist bump to Minhyuk.

Kai then lead the drummer toward his space where he used to spend his free time and also put all his stuffs there. It wasn’t big, even narrow enough to choose a seat between a pile of stuffs.

 

“Wow you love bear that much, huh?” Minhyuk commented while watching everything which resembling a bear. From a giant bear doll which he put at the corner to bear hat he used to wear.

Yes he knows there’s a connection between Kim Jongin and the bear since he saw there were a number of bear-shaped stuffs in Soojung’s room and he was pretty sure they must be related to her ex-boyfriend.

“Just tell me what you want to say, Minhyuk-ssi. I’m sure you don't have much time for this” Jongin coldly said as he took the mineral water and drank it in one gulp.

Minhyuk only glanced at him before continuing his observations in the room. His eyes then glued to a picture displayed on a table near the computer.

It’s her, young Soojung who was smiling brightly without makeup on her face.

Minhyuk took the picture to make it easier for him to observe her face closer and smiled afterwards.

 

“She never changed, still beautiful as now”

“That photo was taken when we first met, maybe about 10 years ago” Jongin told him, earning an understanding nod from the older.

“Such a long time”

“… Soojung is the most bright, sweet and kind-hearted person among the SM girls I know, and most importantly… she’s mine” Jongin suddenly added which evokes emotions in his interlocutor.

Minhyuk then coldly replied without staring at him, “Was”

“It would still be the same if someone hadn't stolen him from me”

Minhyuk looked up to him and sighed, “I never stole her from you, Jongin-ssi”

“Then you think what are you doing now? Impregnate her when she was still in a relationship with me. That's what you call 'no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter