The Break Up News

Her Pregnancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

The Break Up News

 

FnC Entertainment, Cheongdamdong, Seoul

9 pm

 

beep beep

 

Kang Minhyuk was quite surprised to find his future sister-in-law calling him this late. It was 10 pm when he just finished tidying his drum kit and Jessica called.

 

“Yoboseyo noona”

“Minhyuk-ah, is Soojung with you?” From her hasty voice, he could easily guess that something bad has happened.

“No”

“Omo ottokae..”

His Jaws hardened and the studio which originally filled with laughter from the other three was instantly silent as they realized the change in Minhyuk’s face. “What happened noona?”

 

what’s wrong? - Jungshin mouthed to the drummer but he ignored him, he went out instead to find a quiet place.

 

“Did you see the news?”

“What news? I practice in studio all day”

“SM already released the break up news...”

 

Dang!

He froze in place.

 

“… then my sister disappears. I can’t reach her, Minhyuk-ah. Her phone is off and Amber says she’s not in the office, so I thought she was with you”

 

Without thinking twice Minhyuk immediately returned to studio to retrieve his stuffs. He doesn’t care if Yonghwa doesn’t allow him to leave, all he thinks is to go find her. that’s it, ‘cos she’s his top priority now.

 

“I’ll find her, noona. Don’t worry” he hurriedly said

“Gomawo Minhyuk-ah. Call me if you find her, oh?”

“Yes”

 

he hung up the phone then hurriedly search for the news.

 

SM Entertainment Confirms Kai and Krystal Have Broken Up

SM Entertainment has confirmed that EXO’s Kai and F(X)’s Krystal have broken up after approximately a year together. They grew apart due to busy schedule.

 

There you go. Those small eyes fixed to the tittle of an article he found in internet. SM finally released the news before he didn’t even anticipate it. Darn you, Kang!

 

“Hyung I need to go” he didn’t ask for the leader’s permission, he told him, while the leader just watching him walking here and there picking up his stuffs.

“What happened Hyuk-ah?”

“I need to find Soojung. She left after SM released her break up news”

“Jinjja?”

“Umh, I’m leaving now” he grabbed his bag then walked to the door hurriedly

“Okay, go find her, Minhyukkie!” Jungshin shouted though the drummer already disappeared behind the door.

 

 

The number you are calling is not active

 

 

The operator’s voice repeatedly echoed in his car as he drove at high speed. He hit the wheel in dismay, running out of ideas where he had to run his car to find his girlfriend

 

“Ugh! Where are you Soojung-ah?”

 

Minhyuk was about to call Amber when he thought of a place that she might visit. Well actually this place is in the last option of all possibilities that exist considering it’s very crowded and open, but in the end Minhyuk decided to turn his car and go there.

 

Hangang River, Seoul

10 pm

 

Jung Soojung drowned her face over the hand that was ‘parked’ at the wheel. For nearly an hour she hadn’t changed her position even though her tears had stopped flowing. Her face looked flat, almost without emotion. She looks very hollow and lifeless.

 

She didn’t expect SM to move this fast. She thought they would release the news next week. This is only the third day after the last meeting. At that time, SM definitely refused her resignation and planned to freeze her activities on FX. Then for the mean time she was transferred to a fashion unit where her activities were just about photoshoot or attending fashion events around the world. So fans will not pay much attention to her.

Soojung agreed with it. Not because she liked the company, but she just wanted to calm down the mess she created, so that someday she could go quietly without hurting or harming anyone.

 

Once again the title of an article she had read earlier echoed back in her mind.

 

‘Kai and Krystal have broken up’.

 

Gosh! It was just an article for God’s sake!!

The news even not updated if she could tell the truth. But HEY! She really didn’t think that not-so-updated-news would affect her like this. The fact that now everyone knows they both broken up slapped her pretty hard. Oh poor Soojung. After three years being an item, then now they really have to split up. Forever. Like seriously?

 

 

Soojung closed her eyes in resignation. Then her mind shifted to a conversation between the girls - that she believed in her hoobaes – she heard in SM’s toilet flashed in her mind. She didn’t intend to eavesdrop, but she immediately discouraged to come out when she heard her name and Jongin mentioned.

 

“Yya, do you know if Kim Kai and Krystal sunbaenim have broken up?” one of the girl started the conversation. From behind one of the cubicles, Soojung could guess that they were standing in front of the sinks.

“Yes!! I knew it, gahhh finally” the other girl squealed happily.

 

Oh dear, Soojung just chuckled silently as she rolled her eyes. Yeah she knew it! from the very beginning she knew that she would be faced with girls who envied her. She realized that many girls out there who secretly expect them to break up even in front of her, those fake girls look very sweet and supportive.

 

“I heard Kai sunbaenim who was asking for a break ‘cos she cheated”

“Jinjja???”

“Uhuh, and she’s rumored pregnant with another man while still dating Kai”

“OH – MY – GOD!!”

 

Okay, that was rude and full of lies. Soojung breathed heavily, trying to hold back her emotions and remain silent. It was like she wanted to get out and tape those girls mouth to stop gossiping, but she also wanted to hear more gossip that circulating around their relationship. So, she sat back with a stifled anger.

 

“She has no shame”

“Yeah, she’s a ”

“a ! She just take advantage of exo popularity, you know she’s just a cheap artist”

“Yes true!, without Jessica sunbaenim, she’s nothing. She has no talent at all besides her body hahaha” they laughed happily while the girl who was eavesdropping behind the door began to cry silently.

 

“Ah thank goodness they’ve broken up, so I can approach him again”

“Yyaaa I envy you Yeon-ah, Kai finally asked you for a date! How was it, huh?”

“Was he good in bed?”

“Yassss!!” Soojung was stunned once she heard one of the girls squealed.

 

Date? What is it, Jongin-ah? - she asked to herself

 

“Gosh! you’re a lucky ! Did he use condoms?”

“Tch, it’s a secret! let’s go, we should go back before Mr. Yoo is looking for us”

“Yyaa Yeon-ah… hey wait for me!”

 

The increasingly heavy tears came shortly after those three girls left. Her chest felt tight and instantly her life felt empty. She doesn’t know what to do. How to start a new life while she has just made a blot on her past life?

Jongin with girls isn’t something new. He always surrounded by beautiful girls who always he used to make her jealous every time they broke up. But this time he had . Let me repeat the word.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter