The Dull Meetings

Her Pregnancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

Dull Meetings

 

SM Entertainment, Cheongdamdong, Seoul

 

“Yya Soojung-ah you’re not listening me!”

Soojung lifted her head without breaking her eyes to her phone screen which display morning chat between her and Minhyuk, smiling even wider as she saw his reply.

 

Can I get you as my breakfast? I’m hungry for your smile

 

Oh of course she smiled like a fool when the drummer sent that message. Who doesn’t melt with those sweet words sent by handsome man like Kang Minhyuk? Even the sophisticated Soojung can’t resist his charm, oh gosh!

 

“Hello Jung Soojung!”

 

Because of him, Soojung even ignored her best friend, Lee Taemin, who was willing to escape from morning practice only to accompany her waiting for his fiancé at coffee shop. Aigoo

 

“Yes Taem, sorry” she put her phone on the table, grinning guiltily toward Shinee’s maknae. “… what did you say?”

“I asked you about wedding preparation, geez who are you chatting with, huh?” he grunted with annoyance before leaning his back to sofa

“Amber” She spontaneously said,

“Jinjja? Let me see” Taemin was about to snatch her phone but luckily she was fast enough to secure her precious phone.

 

Although he’s a faithful friend who keeps every little secret she tells, this time Soojung chose to keep her relationship with Minhyuk only to herself. No one knows, not even Jessica. She feels more comfortable with this condition. Since their first date on the beach some time ago, the two got closer and even stole time on the sidelines of their busy schedule to meet. And unbeknownst to anyone, lately Soojung often spends time in his apartment, as if they’re married and living together. That way, they feel more comfortable and more open to each other.

 

“Yya!”

“Waeee? I wonder what you guys talking about ‘till you have the heart to ignore me” with half laughing, Taemin tried to snatch her phone but of course she insisted on defending it so that their behavior succeeded in making small riots in that deserted café.

“Lee Taemin don’t you dare!” she warned him seriously

“Whoaahh you’re scaring me, Jung. Okay okay I won’t take it, aigooo” with hands up, Taemin leaned back to sofa after sipping his hot cappuccino.

 

Sorry oppa, I gotta go. I’ll call you later, okay? – She took the opportunity to text Minhyuk when Taemin got a sudden call from Minho.

Alright, take care of yourself princess. I miss you :*

That smooch emoticon, ahh it never fail to make her blush. Every little things he did never fail to make her happy and shy at the same time. It’s like a magical she can’t resist; his charm.

 

“Taem, do you think Jongin really loves me and accept this baby?” She suddenly spilled out question that had been continuously spinning in her mind. She thinks Taemin is the right person to answer her considering he’s the person who has known Jongin most in the long time.

“Why you suddenly ask that?”

She shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. “Just wondering”

Taemin sipped his coffee before speaking, “Loving you? Absolutely, you know that very well. But I don’t know if he really can take the baby or not” he was honest, making her nervous all of sudden, “… Kkamjong hasn’t had time to tell much about your wedding plans, but one thing for sure is yeah he’s mad in love with you that he’s willing to sacrifice anything for you” he said confidently.

“Really?”

“Umh, wae? You don’t trust him?” Taemin observed her expression that showing doubts, “… listen to me Soojung-ah, if you have any doubts about him, you should cancel your wedding plan”

“Taemin-ah”

“Yya, I’m talking seriously here” he said seriously, “… I know you two very well. I know you love him too even though you hundreds of times broke up. But this time you doubt him, Soojung-ah. Your eyes can’t lie. Your eyes don’t shine as usual when you talk about him. Your eyes look empty and sad”

“It’s not like that, Taem…”

“It is!” he cut her off. “… Why Soojung? Don’t tell me you fell in love with the real father?”

 

Shoot! Soojung got heart attack hearing his blunt question. Nice shot, Taem!

 

“I..I just ..”

“Hi babe” her heart almost popped when Jongin suddenly appeared by hugging her from behind. “Did I miss something important? Why your faces look serious, huh?”

 

Damn right. Soojung and Taemin immediately loosened up the tension between them as he chuckled playfully to his best friend.

 

“Nothing, I was just telling her about Naeun and she scolded me”

“Scolded? because of what?”

“Because he left her alone in apartment”

 

well thanks to her brain who quickly found a good reason to help Taemin fooling her own fiancé.

 

“Jinjja? Aigoo you never changed, Taem!” Jongin chuckled, “… How can she accept you if you keep behaving like that? C’mon Taem, man up”

“Tch, damn you!” Taemin grunted irritably as he stared at Soojung who was trying hard to her smile. She silently said sorry for having made her best friend as a bumper to stop his suspicions.

“Alright, we gotta go, dude. We have meeting with wedding planner in one hour” Jongin stood

“Okay, I’ll see you guys later”

 

Then after biding goodbye to his best friend, Jongin lingered his arm around Soojung’s shoulders as he guided her to the basement where he parked his car.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter