Best Friend's Advice

Her Pregnancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

Best Friend's Advice

 

FnC Entertainment, Cheongdamdong, Seoul

 

“Oh my God, they’ve started to show hint about their marriage to public” Shinhye shockingly said while showing her phone which displays a news entitled “EXO’s Kai and F(X)’s Krystal were captured wearing couple rings?” to cnblue’s members who immediately gather around her. They just finished the first practice session before continuing with next session this afternoon.

“Who?” Minhyuk asked as tidied up his drum kit

“Soojung”

 

And bam! His expression went stiff hearing a name he had always longed for but didn’t expect to hear in this conversation. He immediately got up and approached his friends to see the news directly.

 

“Daebak” Yonghwa shockingly commented.

“They end up making a public appearance” the guitarist added

“Hyukkie-ya do you know this?” Shinhye asked to the silent maknae who was carefully reading the news.

He shook his head, “They’re getting married next week, but she hasn’t told about this yet”

“You should do something Hyukkie-ya” Shinhye demanded.

“…“

“Go convince her to call off the wedding. She shouldn’t marry a man other than you”

“Shinhye was right, Hyukkie-ya. You have to try harder to get her” Jonghyun supports what Shinhye has said

 

Well yeah he must admit that his efforts to get her back isn’t maximized. He needs to try other ways as soon as possible because their stupid wedding is getting closer.

 

“Nde hyung”

 

4 hours later …

An hour passed after the second practice session began and cnblue were playing the fifth song of their last album; someone else, when studio door suddenly opens and presented Soojung with a shy smile.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo”

Kang Minhyuk stopped playing all of sudden as Shinhye stood to hug her favorite dongsaeng.

 

“Kyaaa Soojungieeee”

“Unniee!!” then they were hugging each other as if they hadn’t met for decades. Oh girls.

Soojung made a gap first before shifting her gaze to the boys who chuckled seeing that dramatic scenes, “Ups sorry for bothering you, oppa” she grinned

“Gwenchana Soojungie” Yonghwa gave his little dongsaeng thumbs up then talked to the drummer, “I know you’re dying to talk to this pretty young lady, but let’s finish practice first, ahrasso?”

Jonghyun smiled understandingly while Jungshin couldn’t hide his laughter to see the sour face of the drummer.

“Ah wait a minute Yong, guess I’m going to invite Soojung to chat in coffee shop below while you guys practice. We’ll be back soon” Shinhye told her boyfriend before picking up her bag and phone.

Yonghwa nodded, “Okay, take your time girls”

The girls were about to open the door when Minhyuk suddenly shouted, “Make sure she won’t drink coffee, noona!”

And his warning made Shinhye laugh and turned to him while Soojung just covered her face embarrassed, “Yes Mr. Kang, I’ll make sure your beloved Soojungie will order something healthy”

Soojung gently pulled her unnie to leave, “Just ignore him, unnie. c’mon” while Minhyuk smiling ear to ear and shouted “Thank you” to Shinhye.

Oh you guys.

 

“Aigoo I was surprised when Minhyuk oppa told me you were here, so I came right here” Soojung delightfully said once the waiter who took their orders left.

“Yong oppa asked me to accompany him practice since I have no schedule today” Shinhye shyly smiled, “.. then how about you? No schedule?”

Soojung shook her head and sighed, “I’m supposed to be meeting but my partner can’t come”

 

Seeing her sad look, Shinhye could easily guess that it must be something related to the wedding. She noticed about something sparkling beautifully on her fourth finger. Nah, it must be the engagement ring. She needed to hold the urge to interrogate the younger girl and find another good topic to start with.

“Nah it’s a good thing then, so we can meet and gossips!” they laughed in unison, “… How’s the baby, Soojung-ah? Oh my God I haven’t even congratulated you” Shinhye chuckled, “.. Congratulations uri Soojungieee, aigoo I can’t believe my little dongsaeng is going to be a mom! So envy you, sis” she hissed playfully, earning laughter from Soojung.

“Then get married soon, unnie”

“Aigoo I can’t imagine what if someday we meet and talk with kids who are busy playing in the corner”

“Haha it must be fun”

“Indeed, but let the fathers do the job as babysitter”

 

Then both of them were laughing so hard. They always like that. It’s actually quite difficult for Soojung to find a good friend where she can pull out her feelings without being judge, even cry and laugh together. So far, she only has her sister and Shinhye who can do that role while the rest are just quite fine labelled as ‘friend’ only.

 

“What do you feel now? I mean, don’t you feel sick or something?” Shinhye immediately corrected her question when she saw the change in Soojung’s face. Talking about the situation she’s going through is really sensitive that she needs to find the right moment to start.

 

Soojung needed to hold back her answer when the waitress came to deliver a hot lemonade tea and iced green tea for them.

“Thank you” she smiled, poured liquid sugar into hot lemonade tea she ordered after the waiter left. She exhaled before answering Shinhye, “Hmm it’s quite uncomfortable at the beginning because I’d to go through severe morning sickness”

“Jinjja? Did you feel dizzy or nauseated before?”

Soojung gave a simple nod, “Umh, almost every time and it killed me”

“Oh my God Soojungie, I’m sorry I wasn’t there at the time” Shinhye squeezed her dongsaeng’s palm to transfer her guilt

“Gwenchana unnie, the situation was really complicated though, besides it gets better now” she smiled.

Shinhye heaved a sigh then seriously said, “Please remember that you’re not alone, Soojungie. Just call me every time you need me, I’ll make time for you”

Soojung smiled, she appreciated her sincerity. “Umh, gomawo unnie”

“So, does Jongin have seen the baby?”

 

Shoot! The older finally shoots the question she had been trying to hold and of course it brought a change on her face. Soojung’s face turned sour although she tried to cover it with a smile.

 

She shook her head weakly, “Nope”

 

Nah I knew it, girl! – Shinhye silently said

 

“Wae?”

“He’s been so busy”

 

Shinhye silenced , observing the expression on her face and.. oh her eyes! She was sure that her eyes began to tear. Shinhye immediately stood to approach Soojung as she finally burst in tears.

 

“baby please don’t cry” She hugged her from aside and rubbed her arms, “aigoo unnie feel guilty now, I’m sorry for asking you that, Jungie-ya”

 

Soojung tried to control her tears as she wiped it with tissues. She didn’t want anyone to see her cry, especially when she was at a café inside the FnC building. Of course people would easily guess that something had happened between her and the cnblue’s drummer. Yeah, everyone knows Kang Minhyuk is the only one closest to her, they’ve even been rumored to be dating for a long time.

 

“I’m sorry unnie, I shouldn’t be like this… I’m just..”

“Gwenchana Jungie-ya, spill it out so it would make you feel better”

 

For a few minutes Shinhye was silent and let her cry. Hug and rubbed her arm gently was the only way she could do to comfort her. For some reason she was very sad to see what she was going through. Oh if only she could do something to help her.

 

“He never cares about this baby, unnie. He just cares about me and himself. He was absent when he had to drive me to monthly check up and his behavior even showed that he didn’t think this baby existed”

“…” Shinhye just listened every little word she uttered. She felt bad for her, really.

“I feel so lonely, unnie. Everyone blames me. Thinks I’m a cheater, a who has ruined Jongin while they don’t know that I’m also hurt. I’m confused, unnie oh ottokaee..”

 

Shinhye tightened her arms as she cried bitterly. Lucky there were only two of them in that restaurant.

 

“… I feel like to give up my life if only I don’t love this child. I really love my child more than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter