The Agreement

Her Pregnancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

The Agreement

 

 

General Hospital, Singapore

All eyes were on the figure of little-eyed man who standing at the door. He looked worried as hell and his hair was a bit messy, but still looked handsome wearing ripped jeans, a white t-shirt and also a backpack on his shoulder.

 

“Minhyuk oppa?”

 

He smiled as heard Soojung calling his name. Somehow all fear and worry he felt shortly after learning about the news of her lost instantly. He was relieved.

 

“Come in, Minhyuk-ssi” then his eyes drifted to Victoria Song who was standing beside the bed, smiling warmly at him.

“Annyeonghaseyo” he immediately greeted them all once he realized all FX members were also there. He followed Amber to approach Soojung after giving a fist-bump to her.

“Annyeonghaseyo Minhyuk-ssi, nice to meet you here” Luna greeted as stepped back to give access for him to stand closer to her best friend.

Minhyuk just smiled. He couldn’t focus to anything else but her eyes. Her puffy and dark eyes that shown sadness. “Gwenchana?” he asked her worriedly, patting her head.

 

He didn’t care about everyone who was watching him carefully and didn’t even care of what they think seeing him touching their maknae with a great concern. Because in fact, he was indeed so damn worried.

 

“How do you know if I was treated here, oppa?” she asked him back instead of answer him.

“The news you fainted on stage are everywhere, Soojungie” he calmly said, still staring at her intensively.

“Whoah daebak, so you flew here once you heard she fainted?” Amber stared at the man unbelievable while Minhyuk just smiled. “OMG oppa you’re the best” she chuckled, makes the unnies smiled proudly at him.

“Seriously oppa, how could you leave your work and fly here? You…”

“Because you’re sick, Soojung and I can’t let you alone” he cut her off

 

Aww Kang Minhyuk was indeed so sweet. Though still feeling a bit shocked, his words were able to make her melt. Somehow it made her relieved, that the father of her unborn baby was always be there for her and she found peace in his eyes.

 

“But still, you can’t just walk away” she muttered

“Yah! You should thank him for coming, Jungie-ya. He left his work only to see you, geez this kid jinjja” Victoria rolled her eyes as she scolded the maknae who was stuck out her tongue before mouthing the word of ‘sorry’ to him.

“.. Forgive her, Minhyuk-ssi” then she slightly bowed to Minhyuk.

He waved his hands, smiling “Gwenchana noona”

“Alright then, we’ll leave first so you can talk privately, okay?” then the leader motioned the other two to get ready to leave before Minhyuk stopped her,

“Noona..” all eyes were on him, waiting for him to speak. “… there’s something I need to tell you”

“We know, Minhyuk-ssi. Soojung already told us about the baby”

Minhyuk was a bit surprise knowing her friends already knew about the baby, but of course it made him relieve somehow.

“I’m sorry noona. I’m truly sorry to you guys for ruining your group” He sincerely said with Soojung sat with guilty face beside him.

“Don’t worry Minhyuk-ssi, we’ll always support you guys” Luna voiced out

“… and please take care of our baby Jung, you know she’s still a baby too” Victoria teased, makes everyone laugh but Soojung who pouted like a kid.

“I will” Minhyuk confidently nodded his head

“Oh, one thing you should know, you have whole SM family who ready to eat you alive if you treating her bad” Amber warned her playfully, but everybody know she was serious about that.

“Yes, I know it so well. Please believe in me”

 

Awww Soojung gaped in awe hearing his words. How could she not be amazed at his seriousness? He looked so sure, as if what they were going to face was only a trivial matter for him.

 

“Good, glad to hear that Kang Minhyuk-ssi. Please take care of each other you two” Victoria smiled at the couple

“Just ignore what people say and focus on your health and baby, Soojung-ah” Luna added as she hugged Soojung lovingly

“Gomawo unnie”

“We’ll leave first, okay” then Victoria bid goodbye after alternately hugged Soojung and Minhyuk.

 

Minhyuk led all FX members to the door and sighed after the door closed. “How do you feel now?” he asked, approaching her to the bed

“Much better. Doctor gave me anti-nausea and vitamins, so I feel much better”

Minhyuk sat beside her, holding her hand while staring intensively at her. “I’m sorry I made you this way. You must hate me so much, huh?”

“I’m not” she was honest, “I don’t hate you oppa, I’m just not familiar with the changes in my body”

“You scared me, Soojung-ah” Soojung stunned to see his tired face. She could easily guess that he was really panic back then.

“Who is it that scares you the most? Me or the baby?”

 

Soojung silently cursed the question she just asked. Oh God, she realized those questions were very silly and childish. Who do you think you are, Jung Soojung? Are you his wife? His girlfriend? Gosh she wasn’t even sure of her own feelings. She really wished he wouldn’t answer it.

 

“Both of you”

Nah, she couldn’t hide her blushing cheeks as she smiled after hearing his answer. Thank you Kang Minhyuk, thanks for making this cry baby smile again.

“Tch, liar” she grunted as she tried to her smile and looked away while Minhyuk just smiled happily to see her cuteness.

Her pouty face made him unable to stop his hand to not ruffling her hair, “Aigoo cute! Yah, I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t worry about you. Pabo!” then he pinched her nose playfully

“Yah, oppa it hurts” she complained but Minhyuk was only laughing. “Keunde.. thank you for coming, oppa. I don’t know what to do if I’m alone. I’m… scared, oppa”

 

Minhyuk brought her head into his warm embrace once he saw her teary eyes. He was sure that she must have been through a tough day. It makes him feel sorry that he had to go through alone.

 

“I’m sorry Soojung-ah, I’m really sorry”

“People knew about this, he also knew. How should I deal with it, oppa? He left me, he’ll never comeback, we’ll never comeback again, oppa” she said between her sobs and it made him heartbroken to feel her sadness.

 

Minhyuk caressed her back repeatedly as he let her spilled her feelings. He felt terribly guilty has made them split up, but he also can’t lie that there’s a little hope in his heart that one day he could steal her heart and she would love him wholeheartedly like himself.

 

“Gwenchana Soojung-ah, gwenchana”

“Ottokae oppa? I’m scared”

Minhyuk made a gap between them and seriously said, “Yah, don’t worry about that Soojungie. I promise I’ll keep you safe no matter what. Please be strong, we’re going through it together. I’ll be by your side I promise you”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter