Two Stripes

Her Pregnancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

Two Stripes

 

Jungsis House, Gangnam, Seoul

10 am

 

It had been almost an hour Soojung sat quietly in toilet, staring at the pregnancy test she held with tears in her eyes.

 

Two stripes

It means positive

She’s pregnant, obviously.

 

She was really clueless. She didn’t know what to do. She felt like her world was falling apart or it might her punishment from God for being so careless and stupid. She kept cursing herself in silence as cried bitterly.

 

Stupid stupid stupid!!

 

How could she get pregnant? This is obviously a mistake. This is a big scandal. This is the end of her career, oh indeed. Soojung or better known as FX Krystal Jung is an idol, visual of the group and the whole world knows she’s dating the famous EXO Kai for almost a year, though the fact they’ve been dating for almost three years.

 

The problem is.... Kai isn’t the father.

CRAP!

 

How she could say that she’s pregnant to his child if their physical contact was only kissing, hugging and cuddling on the couch? Jongin never had the heart to force her who is still not ready to do something further and have a high risk while their career was at the peak. They realize they have big responsibility and pregnancy will only destroy what they have painstakingly built from zero. Jung Soojung was never ready to have with her boyfriend. Wow really Soojung? Who can resist Kai’s iness, huh?

 

“Soojung-ah gwenchana? Open the door, you’ve been too long in there”

Her thoughts were shattered when she heard knock on the door followed by Jessica’s voice. She immediately hid the testpack in the pocket of her shorts and went to the sink to wash her face.

 

Once again she heard her sister knocking on the door, “Soojung-ah, ppali open the door”

She took a deep breath before ventured to open the door. “Yes unnie”

“What are you doing there?” she frowned, observing every inch of her sister’s pale face.

“Bathing”

“Yeah, take a bath with clothes on. So clever you are, huh” she said sarcastically, typical the ice Queen Jessica Jung. “.. What’s wrong with you? Your face look so pale and your eyes... OMG did you cry?”

With that Jessica took her little sister into her warm hug. She rubbed her back when she hear sobs came from Soojung’s mouth. She cried, indeed.

“Hey what happened with you Jungie-ya?” then she took her to the bed and sat together still with cuddling position.

 

Jessica let her spill all her feelings. She was silent only to hear her heartbreaking sobs. She was sure her sister must have a pretty complicated problem that she cried like this. She has never been this sad, despite repeatedly broken up with her boyfriend.

 

“I’m sorry unnie, I’m really sorry” that was the first sentence came from .

“What’s wrong with you Soojung-ah? You can tell me”

“Unnie, this is my fault. I’m so stupid, really stupid” pounding her thighs in frustrated, Soojung really made her sister clueless.

“Mind to tell me what’s going on? I can’t help you if you don’t tell me”

 

Soojung broke the hug. She ventured herself to look at Sica in the eyes. She bit her lower lip as tears rolled down her cheeks. At first she hesitated to tell about this to her sister, no, she might punch her right away or even eat her alive, but she had no other choice. She didn’t know where else she should tell it. She was really very confused, frustrated and frightened.

 

“I.. I’m pregnant”

“WHAT?” Jessica was literally screaming with widen eyes. “... You kidding me sis”

“...” while the little sister just shook her head weakly. Wish she could tell it was only a joke.

She left her sister shock and speechless. Sica couldn’t believe what she just heard. She didn’t know what to do, it’s beyond her expectation.

“Is Jongin know about this?”

Again, Soojung just shook her head.

“Great, you must immediately tell him. That should take responsibility of his stupid act” She said angrily, “... Errr see, how many times do I have to say that he’s not good for you! Now you know that my hunch is right? Jongin’s a bad boy, Soojung-ah! What are you gonna do now? he destroyed you, argh!” Sica punched the nearest pillow to release her anger, “... Call him now, I need to talk to him. Aigoo this kid really!”

Sica was about to take her phone when Soojung held her hand, pulling her to sit back. “Unnie...”

“What? Don’t tell me to be quiet, Soojung-ah. No, it’s a very serious problem. We must solve it now before mom and dad go home”

Soojung bit her lip nervously, “... But the father isn’t him, unnie”

Sica froze to hear her confession. What now Soojung, what now?! You made her insane. “What do you mean?” she stared at her unbelievably

“It’s Minhyuk oppa” her voice sounded like a whisper, but yeah her sister heard it clearly.

“Cnblue’s Kang Minhyuk?”

“...” a few seconds later she covered her face to hide her falling tears.

 

Then her mind drifted to couple weeks ago when she spent the night with s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter