Ice

Your Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's POV 

Im having this weird dream, that scene where I met that girl until my phone rang. I answered without looking the caller's ID, a loud voice came which made my ear hurt. 

"Jisoo unnie! Today's the first day of my college and I don't know why I'm nervous! Oh by the way, good morning!" The caller said giggling. 

"Yah! Lisa! Calm down! What are you? A kid?! I know how you feel just calm down or else you'll drain your energy and good morning!" Jisoo answered smiling

"oh! Just woke up? Sorry unnie. Unnie!"

"what?"

"I'm still sad that we're not in the same university." Lisa said a bit down. 

"Awee. It's ok we can still go home together and I know you'll meet new friends there."

"yeah! Oh I still have to prepare my things gotta go"

When the call ended, I sighed and was in my thoughts. 'I'm going to a new university now. I stopped school a year for a reason and three months ago, I took an exam and fortunately passed and got a scholarship. Before that, Lisa took an entrance exam at my old school and was excited to be my schoolmate. I also took the exam for scholarships there but I failed because I'm not on myself that time.'

-----

This time would be different, Jisoo is a second year college student that will start her studies in a new school and is a student assistant assigned at the library. 

She looked into her schedule and nodded, "You can do this Kim Jisoo."

She ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter