Fireworks

Your Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Around at Jennie’s house, before she go to school, she saw her mother talking to a woman and overheard their conversation about a business in China and Japan. Jennie just shrugged and thought it was a new business partner. Well Jennie’s family has owned one of the most well-known company in Korea.

“Jennie.” Her mom called her and the brunette politely greeted her mom and their guest. 

“A lovely child.” The guest said. 

“This is my daughter, Jennie.” She was introduced by her mom. 

“Jennie I want you to meet Kim Sandara. She’s not just a business partner but she’s also  a friend.” 

“You can call me aunt Dara.” She smiled and Jennie excused herself to go to school. 

 

Jisoo on the other side, while walking to the school she was surrounded by a group of boys picking on her. She ignored them and passed through them thinking they would let her. One of them grabbed Jisoo’s wrist. 

“Not so fast.” A guy said smirking. Jisoo has her reflexes and directly punched the guy and started running but then again she was not fast as them. ‘Oh great, now what?” She thought. 

Another guy came and punch one of them and fight them one by one. After the fight the guy who just saved her walked closer to her. 

“So we’ve meet again.” The guy smirked. 

“Did you come to punch me for revenge?” Jisoo asked. 

“Wow. An interesting way of saying thanks. You’re really are my type. My name is Bobby.” Jisoo remembered what Lisa told her that ‘the guy named Bobby is interested in her’. 

“Oh. Yeah gotta go.” She started to walk and was stopped by Bobby. 

“I saved you and you owe me. Just tell me your name and that’s it. Nothing else.” Jisoo sighed. 

“Kim Jisoo.” Then she walked away. 

 

 

Morning class started and Jisoo was trying to hold her laugh when she saw her seatmate, Jennie having a trouble with the marker. The Brunette noticed and rolled her eyes. 

“It would be nice if you’d help me here.” Jennie whispered. Jisoo chuckles and helped the younger. 

 

After morning class, the group went to the cafeteria for lunch.

”hey guys. Are you free this weekend?” Seulgi asked. 

“I’m not sure.” Jisoo stated. 

“My mom gave me tickets for amusement park for an special event  Maybe we can all go together?” 

“Lisa wanted to hangout together with me so I’m not sure either.” Rosé a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter