Date

Your Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo was a bit zoned out. She has a lot on her mind right now until someone playfully slap her cheeks. 

“Yah! What was that Lalisa?” Lisa chuckles. 

“You didn’t even listened to me unnie.” Lisa crossed her arms. 

“What are you talking about again?” 

“I wanted to asked you what place would be great if I bring Rosé out this weekend?”

”you’ve been hanging out nowadays Limario and your asking that now?” 

“We’re just always went to a mall or park or café.”

”You really like Rosé. Mmm. I remembered Jennie saying Rosé wanted to go to a music fest and I heard the girl really like art. So maybe bring her to an art exhibit or to a concert or something.” 

“Good idea Unnie. Thank you!” Lisa hugged Jisoo. 

 

Classroom are field with students’ voices talking and laughing. Jisoo was staring into her table which made Jennie and Seulgi furrowed. Usually, Jisoo would not stop talking and saying lame jokes but now seems kinda off. 

“Uh. Seul, can I have Wendy’s number?” Jisoo suddenly asked. 

“Sure. Why? Do you like Wendy?” Seulgi wiggles her brows. 

“What are you saying? I just wanted to have her number.” Jisoo chuckles. 

“Who’s Wendy?” Jennie interrupted.

”she’s Seulgi’s friend. She’s nice.” Jisoo smiled and Jennie on the other side felt annoyed. 

“Okay class stop talking now and pay attention to the lecture.” Their professor started her class. The class went on and Jennie noticed Jisoo isn’t paying attention and was just doodling in her notebook. 

Lunch time is on. Nayeon walked and greeted her friends. They grab their lunch and Nayeon puts her chicken to Jisoo’s plate. Jisoo’s eyes are sparkling. 

“Are you sure about this Nayeon?” Jisoo smiled widely and everyone giggled. Jennie also  gave her chicken to Jisoo. Jisoo clapped her hands like a child. “I love you guys.” She bites the chicken and continued talking. 

“Why are you so nice to me? Are you planning on something?” Jisoo playfully glared at them and pose like she defend herself from a physical fight. The group laugh. 

“That was a thank you.” Nayeon smiled. 

“I was just giving a five year old kid a chicken for her to cheer up.” Jennie said and pinched Jisoo’s cheeks. 

 

The sun is setting, Jisoo texted Lisa to go to the café where she work. 

“What is it unnie?” Lisa asked and ordered iced chocolate drink. 

“Here.” Jisoo handed two tickets. 

“What is this?” Lisa was confused. 

“I’ve got this and I can’t  go So here. Bring Rosé with you. Don’t make a perfect date Limario but instead make it a memorabl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter