Meeting

Your Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week have passed since Lisa and Rosé started dating. They wanted to hangout at the café and they brought Jennie along.

“Looks like I’m the third party here.” Jennie crossed her arms.

“You won’t be because Jisoo unnie will be there too.” Rosé . She was blushing a little. 

They arrived and saw Jisoo. There’s no much customer as of now and Jisoo was talking to Jinyoung.  Jennie glared at them and the maknaes noticed. They teased Jennie again. Jisoo went to greet them and took their order after the older went to the counter for their orders, they started talking. 

“Unnie, you like Jisoo unnie right?” Lisa asked. 

“No. Who would like that girl who loves chicken more than anything?” The two laughed and they didn’t noticed Jinyoung walked through them.  

“Me.” He said gaining the attention of the three.

”I know that already. You don’t have to boost about your feelings.” Jennie said with annoyance. Both glared to each other until Jisoo came. 

“Is there a staring contest here?” Jisoo said and both was faking a cough and Jinyoung walked away. 

“Oh. Before I forget, my parents as well as my sister will be home at Friday night and they want to invite you guys for dinner.” Rosé said.

“Okay.” Jennie and Jisoo answered while Lisa was a bit nervous to meet her girlfriend’s family. 

 

Days passed and it is now Friday. Jisoo and Lisa went together where Jisoo tries to calm Lisa down until they arrived. They were welcomed by Rosé’s maids and guided to the garden where the Park family are. 

“Welcome guys.” Rosé greeted them and hugged Lisa. Rosé introduced them to her parents and Jennie wasn’t around yet. Rosé’s family already know Jennie. 

“So your Lisa. The one who won my daughter’s heart.” Mr. Park said. 

“Y-yes sir.” Lisa tried to smiled but her nervousness was visible. 

“Don’t be nervous Lisa. Don’t worry we already know and we accept it. Your such a lovely child no wonder my little Rosé is head over heels for you.” Mr. Park chuckles. 

“Thank you sir.” 

“Just call me dad.” 

After their little conversation, a maid informed them that the Kims arrived. Rosé received a message from Jennie which says “you haven’t told me my parents are gonna be at the dinner too.” 

They welcomed and greeted each other. When Jisoo turned to see the Kims she was shocked. 

“Dr. GD?” 

“Jisoo?” And everyone was shocked as well especially Jennie. 

“You knew each other?” Mr. Park asked. 

“Yes! We just met a few days ago. So Jennie was the daughter you mentioned before?” Jisoo said. 

“Yes and I’m glad you’re her friend.” 

Upon hearing that, Jennie was happy that her dad accepted her friends. She was nervous on coming here with her parents because she knew how strict her dad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter