Illuminating

Your Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa and Rosé fell asleep while Jisoo and Jennie was just staring at them. Jisoo broke the comfortable silent atmosphere and started a conversation. 

It’s not just a simple conversation but a deep one. Jisoo really wants to know Jennie and curious why Jennie is so cold towards other. 

Jennie didn’t say a word and just shrugged. It’s a sensitive topic for her and she doesn’t want to bring that up. Well, you can say that Jennie’s past made a great impact on what she is now. 

They went to the veranda and Jisoo was looking at the starry sky. She told Jennie her thoughts about the latter. 

“You’re  cold and had this face but pretty. I heard people talking at your back mostly negative things and say your scary and arrogant . I just laugh because they don’t really know you. I can’t see you anything but just a normal girl. I believe you’re soft, sweet and childish Jen. You know what? I want to be rosé sometimes because she’s so close with you and know you.” Jisoo chuckles and effortlessly making Jennie blushed but she didn’t noticed. 

Jennie looked at Jisoo while Jisoo still staring at the sky and smile. She didn’t think Jisoo will say that to her and she knows she can trust the older girl. She started to open up about herself and started to tell Jisoo her past. 

“I studied in New Zealand because my parents wanted me to be an independent in my early age. Well I met Rosè at the Australia when I live there 2 years before we went to nz. She became my childhood friend and my bestfriend as well. 

I adjusted well in my new school back at nz. I have tons of friends and one of them is a Korean. Let’s just call her bunny. I really liked them, tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter