I’m always here

Your Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A bright morning and as usual a classroom is noisy with people talking, laughing and gossiping while the teachers not yet around. Jisoo entered the room and greeted her friends. 

“Nyeongan Jendeukie.” 

“Morning Jichu.” Jennie responded. 

“You know what Jisoo? You really are something, aren’t you? You made Jennie Kim the one who always ignore you talk to you and now, your having nicknames with each other.” Seulgi interrupted chuckling. 

Well, since that night they’ve talked to each and knowing each other mostly on Jennie’s life they became close. Also, that night Jennie surely has feelings for Jisoo. But. Yea there’s always a ‘but’. SInce that night when they were sleeping, Jennie woke up by a noise coming from Jisoo. 

The maknaes didn’t woke up, only Jennie. She saw Jisoo cried and cold sweat having a nightmare. She didn’t expected that. 

“Jendeukie!” Jisoo waved her hands on Jennie’s face. 

“Oh sorry. What was that again?” 

“Your spacing. By the way, here’s Seulgi.”

”hi?” Seulgi greeted. 

“H-hi Seulgi.” 

The teacher came and started the lesson and gave assignments. After class, they went to the cafeteria and this time Seulgi and Irene were with them. 

“Seulgi unnie.” Rosé said. 

“Oh hi chaeng.” Seulgi responded. 

“You knew each other?”

”yeah. We’re neighbors and our parents were close.”

”oh by the way, let me introduce you Bae Joohyun, my girlfriend.” Seulgi proudly introduced her girlfriend. 

“You can call me irene.” Irene smiled. 

“Wait? You two are toget

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter