Your smile

Your Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo was laughing so hard and winced in pain when the wound of her stomach starting to hurt. She can’t use her hands yet and was assisted by Jennie.

“I’m sorry Jen.” Jisoo said.

“Sorry for what?” Jennie furrowed in confusion. 

“I didn’t keep my promise.”

“It’s okay as long as your here with us now.” Jennie smiled. “But don’t make us worry like that.” Jennie said with an aegyo and Jisoo laugh and winced again. 

“Yah dont laugh so hard chu.” 

Taehyung arrived with a chocolate drinks knowing its Jisoo’s favorite. 

“Jisoo how’s your feeling? You okay now?” He asked and Jisoo signed a thumbs up while nodding. 

“Glad to know.” He smiled. “Um.. I have something to tell to you Jisoo.” He said with a serious tone. 

“What?” Asking while drinking her drink. 

“We just decide that you’re going with me and continue your studies in Japan.” After hearing this, Jisoo chocked and Jennie widened her eyes in disbelief. 

“What?!” Jennie shouted. 

“It’s for your own good Jisoo. Just for two years.” 

 

‘’I thought it’d be fine if time continued as is. But time goes on it mercilessly flows forward.’ Jennie having in her deep thoughts. 

‘It is decided Jisoo will go to Japan. It saddens me but I also know it’s for her own good. Everyone was stepping boldly one foot at a time.’ 

“Jennie.” Taeyeon snapped Jennie who was spacing. 

“Thank you.”

”for what unnie?” 

“You tried and work so hard and was able to bring color to Jisoo’s bleak gray heart. That’s why, thank you.” Taeyeon hugged Jennie. “Two years being apart is too long but I know you can do it.” She cheers Jennie. 

 

“Jendeukie  wanna go for a stroll? They have garden here I think.” Jisoo called Jennie. They are now at the garden. It was chilly, the air is thin and dry. Jennie was silent all the time. A week from now, Jisoo will go to Japan. 

“Ppong!” Jisoo surprised Jennie who jumped a bit. 

“Yah Jisoo! Don’t surprise me.” 

“But you’re weird today Jendeukie.” Jisoo pouted. “Are you still thinking about that?” 

“Yes. I mean how can I not knowing you’ll be gone for two years.” Jennie pout. 

“Awe my Jendeukie.” Jisoo hugged Jennie and pecked her lips. “Two years will be long but we just can’t notice that time will flies so fast. Let’s focus on our study so one day we will just be shook that two years had passed. We will communicate each other always.” Jisoo comforted Jennie but she herself is also sad. 

“Unnie!” Lisa interrupted. 

“Should we just give them time right now Lisa?” Rosè said following Lisa. 

“How can you leave me?!” Lisa cried like a kid. 

“I’m not dying Lalisa!” Jisoo flicks Lisa’s forehead and Jennie chuckled. She let Jisoo and Lisa talked well there bestfriends after all. Jennie and Rosé went to buy food while they’re talking. 

“Unnie, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter