Christmas eve

Your Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Before going to Seulgi’s house where they would celebrate Christmas Jisoo went to the hospital where her sister was. Taehyung and Tiffany is already there talking. She was just watching them through the door before she entered. She just love watching them together.

“Nyeongan!” She greeted and everyone giggled. Jisoo made the mood lighter and making them laugh until Dara came in. The younger just lowered her head while Dara passed through Jisoo and kissed her siblings’ cheeks. The room is filled with silence. Taehyung, Taeyeon and Tiffany felt a heavy tension. 

“Uh.. I’ll just leave now.” Jisoo said nervously. 

“No.” Taeyeon said. 

“I-I’m going to prepare for later.” Jisoo smiled but it was a fake one. 

“I want you to stay here for a while Jisoo.” Taeyeon holds Jisoo’s hand.

“Look it’s Christmas and we should be together even if it’s just an hour.” Taehyung said. 

“O-okay.” Jisoo said. 

They celebrate and were talking. They have a lot to catch up but Dara wa just sitting silently looking at her children together again. ‘If I wasn’t too hard on Jisoo, maybe it would see them together smiling. I just can’t accept that time when Jisoo killed her dad.’ Dara thought and didn’t noticed Taeyeon was looking at her. 

“Mom why won’t you join us? Come on eat with us. Jisoo brought this cake.” Taeyeon smiled and Dara joined them but not looking at Jisoo. The younger just smiled. They continued their talk until they tackle about that day. 

“We just have to move on. I’m sure dad would be happy.” Taehyung said. 

“It’s not that simple Tae. You can say that because you didn’t completely see what happened.” Dara responded. 

“You also didn’t saw what really happened that night mom. So stop blaming Jisoo.” Taeyeon crossed her arms. 

“What are you talking about? I’m there, I saw it with my own eyes.” Dara furrowed her brows. 

“Jisoo didn’t really killed dad. How can a child kill her father right?” Jisoo didn’t say anything and was just also confused so she finally asked. 

“W-why?” 

“Because I was there. At mom’s place, in her vision, she can see was just your back. But in my vision, I saw Jisoo’s trembling hands with the gun and dad hold her hands and he himself pulled the trigger.” After hearing this, they were all in silence. Dara widened her eyes after realizing what she just heard. 

“I-is that true?” Dara looked at Jisoo and the latter just nod. 

“Then why didn’t you tell me?” 

“B-because you never listened.” Jisoo looked up blinking her tears away. “And I’m the one to be blame because I was the one who caused all of that. I’m always the Jisoo who is the trouble maker right? I don’t deserve to live. I-im Sorry. Instead of me, dad died.” Taehyung hugged Jisoo. 

“You’re not Jisoo.” He said and Taeyeon pulled Jisoo and hugged too. “He’s right Jisoo. We don’t blame you and stop hurting yourself.” Dara stared at them while still processing what Jisoo said and Tiffany tapped her shoulder. 

“You should join them.” She smiled. 

‘You never listen.’ It Repeated in her mind and her heart tightened realizing she made her daughter lonely.  

“I’m sorry.” She said and Jisoo looked at her. 

“I’m so sorry all this time Jisoo.” She hugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter