In love

Your Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo keeps on visiting Taeyeon without her mother’s knowledge. She’s still afraid to face her mom. She asked Wendy to message her when Dara’s not there. 

“Jisoo.” Her sister pouted. 

“Hmm? What’s with the pout Unnie? Don’t act cutely when your not.” Jisoo joked. 

“Whatever Jisoo.” She rolled her eyes. “You should tell me about that lovely girl.” She continued. 

“Jennie? Yeah that lovely girl but you can’t have her. She’s mine.” Jisoo chuckles. 

“I didn’t know my little sister is cheesy. Of course you pabo! I have Tiffany you know.” Taeyeon laughed. 

“It’s so lively in here huh.” Both of them looked at the door when a guy interrupted them. 

“Tae! I miss you so much. How are you?” Taeyeon waves excitedly. 

“I miss you too Noona!” Taehyung hugged her and Jisoo can’t help but smile seeing this two together again. Taehyung turned and hugged her little sister. 

“How are you Jisoo? Still working?” He asked. 

“Y-Yeah.” 

“Working? I thought your still at college now.” Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Before Jisoo could answer someone interrupted them again. 

“Unnie!” Lisa runs and hugged Taeyeon. 

“Aw my sweet little Lisa.” 

“Yah!” Jisoo shouted and the three just laughed. Then again, they were interrupted. This time it’s a doctor. It’s time for Taeyeon’s rehab. 

 

Jisoo went back to visit Taeyeon and this time, she’s with Jennie. Taeyeon asked Jisoo to buy something sweet and it was just an excuse.

“Jennie right?” Taeyeon asked and act like she’s so strict. 

“Y-Yeah. Hello. I’m Jennie Kim, nice to meet you.” Jennie introduced. 

“We met the other day but you just introduced yourself  now?” Taeyeon raised a brow and crossed her arms.

’she was so sweet last tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter