Upset

Your Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After riding at the Ferris wheel, Jennie holds Jisoo’s hand they were walking and bought cotton candy. Jisoo is happy that she can often see Jennie smile. Until..

”Jisoo?” A girl called her. Jisoo turned her back to see the girl. 

“Nayeon?!” Jisoo let go of Jennie’s hand and went to hugged nayeon. Jennie froze when she heard the name ‘Nayeon’. 

“How are you? It’s been awhile. By the way, this is my frie-“ when Jisoo turned, she didn’t see Jennie around.  She began to worry and started to search for the girl. 

“Jennie!” She motion to run back to her friends but nayeon holds Jisoo. 

“Did you say J-Jennie?” Nayeon asked. 

“Yes. I’m sorry nayeon. I need to go. I’ll see you around next time.” She went to her friends and sighed in relief when she saw Jennie. 

 

The next day, Jennie and Jisoo met at school but Jennie is back at her old cold self again and ignoring Jisoo again. Their English professor gave them paper works by pair. 

“Jendeuk? Want to pair up with me.” Jisoo asked. 

“‘Kay.” Jennie answered coldly.

 

After school, before Jisoo will go to her work, she approached Jennie to talk about their paper work. Jisoo is the type of student who wants her projects and assignments to be done early as possible because she is also busy with her part time job. 

“Jen, when will we start? 

“It’s up to you.” 

“How about tomorrow after my work?” 

“Okay.” Jennie said and left. 

 

At the café, Jisoo asked permission at the owner of the café to be out early tomorrow and will do overtime this evening. 

After work, Jisoo went to the hospital as usual and sighed. 

“Ms. Jisoo you came late more than your usual time.” Dr. GD asked. 

“Hello sir. Yea. Just busy with school and work.” 

“I like how hard working you are. It would be nice if my daughter had a friend like you. Here some coffee. It’s late, you should go home now. Your parents are probably worried. I’ve gotta go now.” She pat Jisoo’s head and leave. 

“Thank you sir.” Jisoo said. “I hope they would be worried for me.” Jisoo thought and leave. 

 

Jennie went to Jisoo’s house for their paper work. When Jennie entered the room she was greeted by  a dog. 

“Aw. Dalgom likes Jendeuk already. Too bad, my dalgomie was rejected in their first meeting.” 

“So Dalgom is your name.” Jennie played with Dalgom. 

“Hey Jen. Let’s eat dinner first. I bought chicken.” 

They ate dinner and subsequently, they started their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter