Jealous

Your Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo was called earlier at the library to arrange newly arrived books. The library is getting new books often. It is said that this time, these books are donated by a known businessman in Japan. He is also coming to school.

Subsequently, they finished their work and went to their respective classes on time. While walking at the hallway, she heard students talking about the school guest but she just shrugged it all. 

“People are talking about this businessman.” Seulgi said. 

“Yeah. Is he really that known? I mean his a Japanese businessman right?” Jisoo responded. 

“Well, This man is not really a Japanese. His a korean and runs a business in Japan. It’s actually a family business but his excellent on making the business bloom.” Jennie said. 

“How do you know all this? Have you met him?” Jisoo asked. 

“I haven’t but I just heard my parents talking about him. I’m not interested.” Jennie shrugged. 

The class was done and Jisoo went directly to work. Jennie went home first because her family called her. 

While working at the café, Lisa went there and was doing her homeworks while waiting for Jisoo. She just wanted to walk home with Jisoo. 

After work, both of them were eating dinner first before heading home. 

“It’s getting cold now.” Jisoo said. 

“Yeah. Winter season is coming.” Lisa said while glancing at Jisoo. 

“It seems like it’s gonna snow soon.” She added. 

“What a dull weather.” Jisoo looked at the sky. 

‘Your eyes are clouded unnie.’ Lisa thought while looking at Jisoo and sighed. 

‘Even the inside of my chest seems to be filled with grey clouds.’ Jisoo said in her mind. 

 

In the morning, the sky is gloomy the air is cold and the leaves keeps falling. Jisoo sighed and walked to the school. Their gonna have a special class today with the businessman everyone was talking. She went to the room and sit beside Jennie and Seulgi. 

“They said this businessman is handsome.” Seulgi said. 

“I’m not interested. I prefer Jennie. She’s not handsome, she’s pretty.” Jisoo shrugged not noticing Jennie’s red face and Seulgi giggled. 

“Same here. But not Jennie. It’s Hyunie.” Seulgi and Jisoo chuckled. 

The classroom was noisy until the speaker arrived. Jisoo did not looked at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter