Awake

Your Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo and Lisa went out to buy gifts. They went to the mall and bumped with Seulgi. The three roamed around and doesn’t have any idea what would be the best present they’ll give to their girlfriends.

They decided to take a break and went to a café for a drink. They took the menu and Lisa suddenly hide her face at the menu. 

“What’s wrong Lisa?” Seulgi asked. 

“Shh. Look.” She pointed at the other table. The two also hide their face on the menu. They saw Jennie, Rosé and Irene talking. 

“Why are they here?” Lisa whispered. 

“Maybe they’re here for shopping too.” Jisoo whispered back. 

“We should go to the other place with out them noticing us.” Seulgi whispered and heard the waitress cough. 

“Excuse me. Can I have your order?” 

“Uh. We have to go. Can you give us a favor? Can you please distract those girls.” Jisoo pointed Jennie’s table. The waitress rolled her eyes but she can’t resist these three girls’ puppy eyes. 

“We should hurry and buy gift for them before we got caught.” Lisa said. 

“Yeah. I think we should split.” Seulgi said. 

They split and went to find the best gift. Jisoo found a store and saw an item that caught her attention. 

“This is way too common and simple.” Jisoo mumbled.  “But I think Jennie would love this.” She shrugged and bought the item and wrapped. She put inside her bag and continued walking around just to kill time.

 

Jennie on the other hand, helped Rosé and Irene find a gift. Rosé dragged her everywhere and also Irene dragged her too. She just let herself be dragged by these two until they’re satisfied for the gift they would buy  for their girlfriend. 

Jennie was so tired and her feet hurts so she sit at the bench. Some cold hands covered her eyes suddenly. 

“Jisoo?” She said while she touched the hands that covered her eyes. 

“What are you doing here Jendeukie?” Jisoo sat beside Jennie. 

“Nothing. I was just dragged by Rosé and Irene here.” 

“Where are they?” 

“I don’t know. I got separated and sat here because my feet hurts.” Jennie pouted. 

“Aigoo.” Jisoo pinched Jennie’s nose. “Wait here.” 

Jisoo came back with a hot waffles in her hand and a hot drink. Perfect for the cold weather while waiting for the others. The two were enjoying each other’s company. 

 

Rosé and Irene got separated too and rosé bumped into Seulgi and Irene bumped into Lisa. The two pairs have the same idea to helped each other to find a gift. 

 

Meanwhile Jisoo and Jennie were having a peaceful and sweet conversation until Jisoo received a text from Wendy. 

“What’s wrong chu?” Jennie asked when Jisoo frowned. 

“I-i have to go Jen.” 

“To where? Let me accompany you.” She hold Jisoo’s hand. 

They went to the hospital. Jisoo stopped her steps. She don’t know whether she would go in.

”it’s okay chu. I’m here.” Jennie smiled to assured her. 

They went and she just peeked at the door. Jisoo was shocked and covered with his hands. Jennie hugged her in comfort. 

“It will be fine chu.” Jennie said. 

“W-what if she hates  me?” Jisoo stuttered and walks into the hallways and sit into the chair. 

“I’m sure she’d be happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter