Admiration

Your Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie’s POV 

I looked at the sky, I see clouds that really looked like cotton candy. 

I saw a girl walking towards me with a heart shaped smile on her face. There she goes again, everyday she greeted me and I just keep on ignoring her like I did to the orhers until they gave up. At first, I thought she was the most annoying human being existed. Well I’m right, she is. 

I hate her. 

I can see her and Rosé getting close each day. Something’s wrong, I feel like i want to switch with Rosé’s place. 

‘Wait, what? No! I hate her.’

Everyday, she tells jokes, acts like a child and the mood maker. Everyone around her loves her. I was on my deep thoughts and didn’t notice Rosé smirking. 

“You’re strange today. Spacing out more than usual.” 

“I’m just organizing my thoughts.”

“You were thinking the person you like, right?”

“What?! N-no. What makes you say that? And if I did, that person would never like me. Probably, already  likes someone.” I dont know what I’m saying but it upsets me.

”Oh come on unnie. Its natural that a person you like has a person they like and that person is shinning because that person is in love.” 

I just keep on silent, I didn’t know Rosé can say those words such a sweet girl. I know it’s only natural for people to fall in love but its impossible for me. But when rosé asked me about that why is Jisoo on my mind?

‘Even on my mind you barged in. I hate you.’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter