Back off

Your Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s the last day of exams before Christmas break. Jisoo didn’t have a problem on her major subjects but she’s having a little difficulty on English and Jennie helped her.

“It would be better if this would be mandarin or Japanese subject.” Jisoo complained. 

“English is important in Business world.” Jennie chuckles. “Wait.. you know mandarin?” She asked. 

“A little. My sister taught me.” Jisoo smiled. 

“Sweet. Well that’s awesome.” 

“Thanks.” 

They continued studying until it’s time for their scheduled exams. Some students were just excited for the Christmas break, some are focusing on the exams, some are just complaining not liking this exam thing and some are just happy to take exams to know what would they rank. 

The exams ended and the group meet up at the cafeteria where they used to hangout. 

“How’s your exam guys?” Seulgi asked. 

“Not bad. I’m confident with major subjects but I’m not sure in my English. I regretted on not focusing what Jennie taught me.” Jisoo shrugged. 

“You’re not paying attention when I worked hard on teaching you?” Jennie rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. 

“How can I? My attention would just voluntarily diverted into your pretty  face.” Jennie blushed and the group laughed. 

“Smooth.” Seulgi said and having a high five with Jisoo. 

“I’m glad you two are okay now.” Irene said. Jennie and Jisoo both smiled. 

“So what’s the plan this Christmas?” Jennie asked. 

“We should celebrate on Christmas Eve.” Seulgi said. 

“When-Where-What-How?” Rosé interrupted. She came late. 

“We’re planning on celebrating Christmas together this 24th.” Irene said. 

“That would be fun.” 

After they planned, Jisoo excused herself to go to work and the group decided to go with Jisoo and continue their chitchat there. 

Customers are keep increasing, some familiar faces went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter