Bonding

Your Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early morning, Jisoo woke up and smiled formed into her face and hugged Dalgom who sleep at Jisoo’s side.

“Was that a dream?” Jisoo shrugged. “That would be a wonderful dream.” She smiled and got up to prepare herself for school.

On her way to school she meet up with Lisa. 

“How was the dinner?” Jisoo asked. 

“It was good. I’m so happy Chae’s family accepted our relationship.” Lisa smiled. 

“I’m happy for you.” They continued talking until they have to take separate ways to school. 

 

Jisoo arrived, she saw Jennie and Seulgi talking. She smiled and doesn’t noticed herself staring at Jennie. She was just on time and their professor walk in and started the class. The lesson seemed so long until the bell rang. 

“Okay morning class is over. By the way, for business major students, there will be a special class this Friday. You may go now.” 

 

They went to the cafeteria and meet up with rosé and Irene. The group took their food and started eating. Jisoo was balancing a bottle on her shoulder and rosé was laughing. 

“Why am I dating a kid again?” Jennie sighed and everyone was looking at her. 

“Did I just heard the word dating?” Rosé asked. 

“You two are together now?” Seulgi asked. 

“Uh. Yes.” Jennie answered. 

“I thought it was just a dream.” Jisoo joked and everyone laughed. “But seriously, I really thought Jennie would say no at that sudden confession.” She continued. 

“Obviously Jennie would say yes because we all know she likes you.” Irene chuckled 

“Really? Why didn’t I noticed that?” Jisoo asked. 

“Because your dense.” Seulgi said and everyone laughed. 

“So tell us the story.” Rosé smiled. 

Jisoo told them what happen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter