Weekend

Your Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s weekend and Jisoo is working to the café. Customers are slowly increasing, they seemed happy and satisfied when Jisoo greeted them with a cheerful vibe. Well, who wouldn’t be? Even the owner was happy to have her at her café. She saw Lisa and Rosé coming in.  

“Nyeongan! I see you two are so close now.”

”Hi unnie. We came to see you.” Rosé said. 

Jisoo took their order and was also serving other customers. Jennie and Jinyoung coincidentally went in together. Jennie joined the two maknaes. It made Jisoo happy when she saw Jennie. She took Jinyoung’s order first. 

“Oh you’re  here again even if it’s weekend.”

”yeah. I always come here since this cafe was opened and I’ll always come here especially when I know I’ll see someone here.” Jinyoung said. 

“I see. Good luck with that someone. May I take your order?” Jisoo smiled. 

“Oh. Two ice chocolate and a blueberry cheesecake please.” 

Jisoo served Jinyoung’s order. 

“Take this ice chocolate it’s for you.”

”What for?” Jisoo being oblivious asked. 

“Ahm. Nothing? Just for um.. take it as a  thank you.”

”thanks Jinyoung but we’re not allowed to.”

”don’t worry the owner here is my friend so it’s ok.”

After taking it, she went to her friend’s table. Jennie saw it and she knew Jinyoung likes Jisoo just from looking at them,  it made her upset. She’s not talking and just glaring at Jisoo. 

“Unnie how about we go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter