Nothing

Your Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another busy day for students where assignments and projects are piling. Jisoo and Jennie continued on working at their English paper work. The older seemed so sleepy and tired and Jennie did noticed. She let Jisoo sleep which Jisoo protested but she fell asleep anyway. Jennie stared at Jisoo and smiled before continuing their work.

She was focusing on what she do but not that focus she kept on glancing at Jisoo’s sleeping face ‘til Nayeon sat beside Jisoo facing Jennie. Her mood gradually changed. 

“Hi?” Nayeon awkwardly greeted and was ignored by the latter. Nayeon pouted and leaned on the table just staring at Jennie with her puppy eyes. 

“Can you please stop staring?” Jennie sighed.

”I just miss you Jen.” And was ignored again. “Uh.. how can I gain your trust again jen?” Silence followed. “Give me a chance jen. Everyone des-“ 

“can you please stop talking? I’m trying to focus here. And Jisoo is sleeping. I don’t want her to wake up soon.” 

“I.. okay. I’ll just talk to you later.” Nayeon left. 

Jisoo woke up, still sleepy. 

“Sorry jen I fell asleep.” She said with half opened eyes. 

“I told you it’s okay. Just take a rest.” Jennie chuckled when Jisoo pouted. The older looked down and saw a bunny looking keychain. 

 

Jennie went home first and Jisoo was about to leave at school , she saw Nayeon looking for something. 

“Jisoo! Have you seen a bunny keychain at the library by any chance?”

”Why? Was that important?”

”sort of. It’s a gift from Jennie before. It’s not just a keychain, it also had a memory with Jennie.” 

“Why would you lost that important thing? I’ll helped you if you’d tell me about that keychain.” She smirked. 

“Well, way back then, I only had Jennie as my friend. She really is a nice girl. We hanged out together and walked a few streets in nz. We went into a store and she told me she wanted a thing that would resembles our friendship. She’s so sweet. We searched for together and I saw a cat keychain and she also saw a bunny keychain. ‘Here! It’s perfect, it looks like you’ we said in unison and laughed. We became more closer and didn’t know that was the last time I can hanged out with her. I really regretted on betraying her.”

After hearing that, Jisoo smiled and hugged her cousin. 

“Don’t worry I know she’ll forgive you and I’ll help you search tomorrow, the library is closed already. Gotta go.” Jisoo grinned and nayeon whined. 

 

Morning classes ended and they were at the usual table at the cafeteria. Jisoo secretly put the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter