Monotonous scene

Your Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Under a bright orange sky where the sun is slowly setting, a girl was taking her dog a walk. 

'Sigh. No matter how I look at this place it's still the same and nothing special, it's just a scenery with a monotonous color.' She thought and looked around the park full of children running, couples and a happy family. Hearing a sound of laughter.

'Ah, the scenery for them is a colorful one unlike mine.' 

Suddenly, a kid bumped into her and quickly helped the kid. A teary eyes kid was apologizing. 

"I'm sorry."

"it's okay but be careful next time okay?" She said while playfully pinched the kid's cheeks. 

The kid nodded. 

Accidentally, letting go her dog's lead and as expectedly, her dog excitedly run off. 

"Yah! Dalgomi! Come back!" She shouted and a few seconds she lost sight of her dog. 

Minutes past, she saw a girl sitting on a bench and she heard her saying "I told you I'm not in a mood to play right now." 

Finally, she found Dalgom who seemed playful towards the girl. 

"There you are! Come here Dalgomi." She hugged dalgom then looking to girl. 

"Sorry 'bout that." 

"It's okay." The girl replied. 

"Oh thanks." She smiled. 

The girl then stood up and their eyes met. 

"Yeah. Gotta go." She said coldly before walking away. 

"What was that? She's cold and her eyes... I think she also has a monotonous world."

 

 

つづく

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter