Bad Feeling

Yin-Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun and Wooyoung's relationship was going well, despite it only being for a little over a week. Just like Nichkhun had said, it was definitely easier since they didn't have to get past all that awkward getting to know each other stuff. The two had spent that week just talking about stuff they normally wouldn't have talked about before. Friends in their regular school, life after they had supposedly been forced apart, suggestions from Nichkhun about pranks they could pull on their classmates in the extracurricular classes, and other things too. But, unknown to the happy couple, that's exactly what their classmates wanted.

"So, is everything ready?" Victoria questions everyone. The people in the room nod at her question.

"I can't believe we can kill two birds with one stone." Wendy smiles. "How did we become this lucky?"

"It was mainly thanks to Victoria." Seulong supplied. "She was able to seduce Nichkhun quite quickly and then date him. The only thing I'm wondering is why did you prolong it? You should have just killed him when you got close."

"Hey, give me a break. I wanted some fun too. He's quite good-looking, you know?" Victora huffs at him. "Looking back on it now though, I probably should have killed him off right away. It would have definitely saved me some rage." She didn't have to continue, they all knew that she was talking about how Nichkhun had cheated on her with Wooyoung.

"Well, it all worked out for the best, right?" Wendy questions her. "We can just sit back and relex, watching as their love is what destroys them."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Nichkhun, what's wrong?" Wooyoung questions as the demon shivers a bit, pulling his light jacket tighter around his body. They were studying together at the college's library.

"Just..." The demon starts, frowning a little bit. "Felt as if something was wrong." He looked up to Wooyoung to meet the angel's questioning gaze. "Believe me, I don't know what it was. But, something seems off right now. I just, don't know why." Wooyoung pats Nichkhun's shoulder comfortingly.

"Maybe you're just worried about something coming up?"

"Well, that would make sense if there was actually anything that was coming up." The demon continues to frown. "But, maybe I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed or something."

"Maybe." The angel nods in agreement.

"Wooyoung." A new voice was heard and the couple looked up to see Junsu at their table now. "I finally found you. Did you forget that we made plans today?"

"We did?" Wooyoung just blinks innocently at Junsu. Their friends already knew about them dating. Telling their friends was one of the first things the couple had done because Wooyoung had told Nichkhun how Junsu would freak out if he found out. Nichkhun in turn added that his friends would be a little weirded out too since he had started out bullying Wooyoung. "Sorry, I guess I forgot."

"You can go." Nichkhun waves it off. "I'm pretty sure I was supposed to do something with my friends too."

"You were." Junsu nods in agreement. "They're waiting for us outside." Nichkhun just gives Junsu a questioning look, so he continues. "Well, Wooyoung and I were going to go see a movie. But, I ran into your friends when I was coming over here and they mentioned that you were going to the amusement park. So, since you two are dating, I thought maybe we..." He motions to himself and Wooyoung as he says we. "Counld go with you. Get to know the gang and all, you know?"

"They agreed to that?" Nichkhun ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter