CHAPTER 2

NO LABELS, WE JUST LOVE EACH OTHER

Mark POV

I was at the bar nursing my drink when I spotted a woman on the dance floor, dancing away with her friends. The way she moved her body was mesmerizing, and I couldn’t take my eyes off her.

“Make you move man…” Jaebum said, nudging my shoulder.

“What?”

“I know who you has been looking at…” he glanced at me with a smile.

“You think I should? What if she’s with someone?”

“There’s always time to back off…but from the way I see it, she’s probably alone, dancing with her girlfriends.”

I gulped down the last bit of my drink and went to dance floor. I weaved through the mass of sweaty bodies and soon enough I was near her. Her hair flow as she swayed and looking around, I’m pretty sure she was alone. Time to make my move then.

Jinyoung POV

I gotta admit that I was a little tipsy and carried away with the music. I didn’t want to dance at all tonight but when Jihyo and Nayeon pulled me or rather dragged me with nasty threats down to the floor, I complied and soon I was dancing to the music, having fun…almost forgetting that I’m in women’s clothes. I looked around and saw the girls were dancing with a partner and as always I was left alone in the middle.

Oh well…let’s just enjoys this then. I moved my body to the music…I’m a pretty decent dancer, took a few classes when I was in college just for fun and gawk at cute guys shaking their booty…hey, don’t blame me…I’m a young adult at that time and hormones were at their peak.

I was minding my own business when I felt someone behind me. I glanced and saw a guy, a very cute guy dancing really close to me. Our eyes met and he smiled…damn! Amidst the dimly light space and people crowding, I knew this is one helluva fine man I’ve ever seen.

“Hi…” His voice was lower than I expected.

I just tipped my head down in acknowledgement. How should I reply to him anyway? Obviously he thought I was a woman. Before anything can happen, I better avoid this…who knew what this guy might do when he realized he just flirted with a man in a woman’s clothes. I’ve seen in news where men get violent when they feel like they’re being deceived.

Mark POV

She glanced over at me and I could see her face clearly…very cute that’s for sure…full pink lips, and her eyes…it’s mesmerizing.

“Hi…” I said in my outmost seductive voice.

She just tipped her head and I saw she was hesitating. I thought we’re gonna dance but I saw that she was leaving…walking away from me.

What did I do? Did I come on to strong? I just say hi…

A bulky guy appeared out of nowhere accidentally knocked her over but luckily I was quick on my hands, as I caught her by the waist and my other hand holding her arm.

“Thanks…” she said. Her voice…it’s unique.

“No problem…”

The music picked up and then people started to crowd the floor, bumping onto us and then all I know that I was facing her with our bodies closed together. My hand goes around her waist (I’m not a ert, I swear!) and we’re slowly swaying to the music.

“I’m Mark…” I whispered to her ear.

“J…Jenny…” she replied.

Jenny? Nice name.

“Are you alone?” I asked again.

“Mm hmm…” she nodded.

“Me too…”

Great…she’s single and I have a chance. I loved the feel when she was in my arms…like she was perfectly made for it. As we dance (more like swaying side by side) I thought it’s a good thing I followed Jaebum tonight. I had to thank that guy after all.

Jinyoung POV

I know that this is wrong (sort of) I practically deceiving this guy…but he felt so good against me. He got bolder and pulled me even closer, our chests bumped into each other and his hands wrapped around my waist. I could feel the pantyhose I was wearing getting a little tighter than just now.

Oh god…help me…this is wrong! My head kept chanting those words but it seem like my body is not hearing it…at all. He leaned over and planted a soft kiss on my neck…oh god, oh god, oh god…I feel like my legs wobbling upon the contact. I tilted my head and he kissed me again, the area, nipping it a little…I’m a little to be honest. My hands clenched the shirt he was wearing, wrinkling it but he doesn’t seem to mind.

“Jenny ssi…it’s getting stuffy in here…do you want to go out and go somewhere?”

Like I was awakened from a trance, his voice pulled me back from my fantasy. I can’t do this…this guy is definitely straight and things could happen…bad things. I unlatched myself away from him and pushed him slightly, receiving a puzzled look from him.

“Sorry…” I said and quickly went to the stairs, heading up to the VIP booth to get my things. Jenny Park is out of here and she’s not coming back.

I have to leave.

Mark tried to catch up with the girl but she was a little too fast for him, ducking among the crowd. He looked around, scanning the club for her but she was gone.

Jinyoung on the other hand quickly exited the club giving lame excuses to his friends and hoping he won’t stumble with the handsome man again. As he got into a cab, Jinyoung can finally let out a breath of relief; he looked back and saw the man ran outside, looking around.

*Is he looking for me?* he thought.

“Hey Mark…” Jaebum called as he walked towards mark. “What are you doing here?”

“She’s gone…”

“Who?”

“That girl…damn it!” Mark was punching air for his slowness. If only he could catch up with her.

***********************************************

Jinyoung POV

I walked into the café and saw Nayeon waving at me.

“Here…” I gave a paper bag filled with last nights outfit to her. “I’ve had everything dry cleaned…”

“You’re still beating yourself over the bet? Relax Nyoung, nobody gonna make fun of you…besides, only I have the pictures of you from last night…” Nayeon patted my hand.

“Just don’t make me do that again…”

“You just have to win the bet then…” she giggled. I wish I could kill her right now.

“And I can’t believe you and Jihyo bailed on me last night! You dragged me down and then poof! You’re gone the minute a guy comes…” I glared at her.

“Hey, Hyungsik was a fine man…I’m not gonna let him slip away…and we’re going on a date tonight…”

“Lucky you…”

“What about you? I saw you getting your heat on with a guy…”

My mind went back to the guy from last night…Mark.

“I took off before anything more serious escalates…” I took a sip of her macchiato.

“Why?”

“He obviously thought that I was a girl when clearly I’m not…”

“See? I told you I’m gonna make people think you’re a girl…”

“Yea, yea…whatever…let’s order something to eat…I’m starving…”

I wonder what happened to that guy.

Mark POV

I can’t believe that I’m at this club again after last night’s event. I’ve never been the one that chase the girl around like a sick puppy, but here I am…secretly hoping that I would bump into Jenny again. If only I know what her last name is…I could always have someone track her down….I seriously feels like such a creepy stalker now.

“You looking for someone?” the bartender asked as he handed my shot.

“Kinda…”

“Who is it? I know most of the regulars here…”

I looked at his nametag and it said Jeonghan. He had long hair tied into a ponytail and a very feminine face.

“Her name is Jenny…”

“Jenny? Hmm…I don’t think I know anyone with that name…sorry man…” he apologized.

“It’s okay…” I gulped my shot down and took a few bills from my wallet and slide it on the counter. “Thanks…” I said getting up and heading out to the exit.

Better luck next time I guess.

Jeonghan watched as the guy left, he felt sorry for him…if only he could help.

“Who are you looking at?” his boyfriend Seungcheol came at the bar, sitting in front of him.

“A guy…”

“What guy?” Seungcheol raised an eyebrow.

“Stop being so jealous Cheol…the guy was looking for someone…I guess it was the girl he met here last night…”

“Do you know her?”

“Unfortunately…her name was Jenny…I don’t think we have any regulars go with that name…”

“Yeah…well, speaking of last night…did you see Jinyoung hyung here last night with Nayeon?”

“He’s here? I saw Nayeon with a came in with a girl…but not Jinyoung hyung…”

“Well guess what babe…that girl was Jinyoung hyung…” Seungcheol said smiling.

“Really? That was Jinyoung hyung?” Jeonghan’s eyes went wide.

“Yup…Nayeon said he lost a bet with Momo and that was the punishment…”

“Damn! I didn’t know that was him…no wonder he looked kinda familiar.”

“I was surprised when I went to the VIP lounge to talk with them…”

“But I gotta say, he was convincing…the way he walked, his actions…no wonder I saw a few guys actually checking him out when he came in…”

“I guess it was a nightmare for him…”

“No kidding…”

 

As promised, a double update when I hit 50 subs!!! You guys are the best!!! What do you think?

Flood the comment the box!!!

BBYONG!!!