CHAPTER 9

NO LABELS, WE JUST LOVE EACH OTHER

Jinyoung POV

Needless to say, my crush towards Mark is going nowhere (I still like him though, popping a sudden or two at the sight of him being so ing y) and honestly, I was okay with it…we’re actually becoming a really good friends. I met his best friend Jaebum a few weeks ago, a great guy by the way and we often hangout together for a drink.

“So, are you seeing anyone at the moment?” Jaebum asked me out of the when we hang out at a pub after work.

“Me? I don’t have the time…too busy with work…” I said, sipping down my whiskey.

“C’mon…don’t be shy…you can tell me…just not the heavy details…” he nudged my shoulder.

“I’m not seeing anyone…I’m too preoccupied with work…assistant Editor-In-Chief is a lot of work if you want to know…”

“Now that’s just an excuse…want me to set you on a blind date?”

“No thanks…I had bad experience with blind dates and I really don’t wanna go through that anymore…” I shook my head.

“C’mon…I had a few guys in my mind…maybe I should just call them over right now…”

I grabbed his phone before he could do anything.

“Nope…not tonight!”

Mark came back to the bar after excusing himself to the bathroom just now.

“Can you believe it? Jinyoung is actually single…” Jaebum said smiling at Mark.

“No kidding…” Mark rolled his eyes.

“Don’t start with me Mark…you know how busy I get with my work…and I don’t think I’m in the mood to date anyone at the moment…” well, the one I had in mind is straight as the ruler so there’s nothing I could do about it.

“What if the right one comes?” Jaebum said.

“Well, there’s no reason I should deny when my dream guy came running…but believe me, it won’t be anytime soon…”

“I’m so gonna find you a guy…” Jaebum slung his arm around my shoulder.

I gulped down the rest of my drink and asked the bartender to refill my glass. It’s going to be a long night…luckily tomorrow was my day off.

Mark POV

We ended up crashing over at Jaebum’s house that night since his place was the closest from the pub and neither of me or Jinyoung was sober enough to drive back home. So we left the car and hail a cab instead.

“I’m gonna head down to my room…the spare bedroom is over there…and do whatever…g’nite…” Jaebum wobbled to his room.

I looked over and saw Jinyoung sprawled on the couch.

“Take the room…I’ll just stay here…” I said, motioning him towards the spare room.

“It’s okay…I’ll just sleep here…too lazy to get up anyway…” he lay down on the couch with his head on the arm rest, trying to sleep.

I went to the room and took out a blanket and couple of pillows. I went back and saw Jinyoung was dozing off. I carefully put his leg up and properly laying down his head on a pillow.

“Thank you…Markie…” he giggled with his eyes partially closed.

“Markie?” I looked at him.

“Mm hmm…Markie…it’s cute…like you…you’re cute…I like…cute guys…” he mumbled.

Jinyoung liked me? That can’t be serious…it must be his drunken talk.

“I’m sure you do…” I draped a blanket over him. “Good night Jinyoung…”

“Night…Markie…”

As I laid on the bed, I remembered the words Jinyoung said just now. Sure he was drunk but why did it make my heart skipped a beat and I feel like I’m having a blush on my cheeks? Or am I still drunk? Yup…that’s probably the reason…I’m still drunk. I got up and decided to get a drink from the kitchen. When I passed by the couch, Jinyoung was deep asleep, the shirt he was wearing was gone and he was half from his torso up. His chest was well defined, almost hairless with rock hard abs…I never knew Jinyoung had such body underneath his attire this entire time (not that I was curious or anything) I quickly made my way to the kitchen and have a glass of warm water and head back to the room.

Something is definitely wrong with me.

Jinyoung POV

When some people woke up the next morning after a drunken night not remembering anything, it’s way different for me…I remembered everything! I feel like kicking my with my own two feet for that stupid mistake. How could I actually call him Markie? That name only came out when my left hand was trying to give me pleasure with his face on my mind…stupid mouth! I grabbed my shirt from the floor and quickly put it on.

“Good morning…” Jaebum said as he walked behind me.

“Morning…”

“You look like …” he said laughing at me.

“So do you…” I shot back.

“The three of us look like …”

Mark came out. He looked so ing cute with bed hair…I wonder how it feels like waking up watching that everyday…it will make my worst day seem bearable…or does he looked like that after wild night in the bed? My mind should stop with these rated thoughts.

“What? I got drool on my face?” he said wiping the side of his mouth.

“No…it’s just…nothing…” I decided not to speak something that risky again.

“Anyone in the mood for coffee?” Jaebum asked.

“Me…” Mark and I answered in unison.

It’s around afternoon when Mark and I left Jaebum’s house. We went back to the pub to get our cars and went on our separate ways. It was in the evening when I got a text from Mark…I was doing some catching up with my favorite book when his text arrived.

From: Markie Pie

Do you really think I’m cute? ^^

Oh !

I dialed his number and after a few rings, he picked up.

“Look, I’m so sorry…I was drunk and that just came out…”

“So I’m not cute then?” he asked at the end of the line.

“Well…you are…cute…not that I was staring or with any inferior motive or anything…well, almost of the girls in our office think you’re cute…”

“And you too?”

“Um…yeah…please…I don’t want things go awkward again…”

“Relax Jinyoung…I’m just playing you…” he laughed.

“You lil’ !”

“Hey I thought it’s kinda funny seeing you getting all flustered…”

“I swear I’m gonna kill you this Monday…”

“You won’t kill me…because you think I’m cute…” his laughter got louder. Did I tell you that his laughs are my fave? It’s just so hearty and sincere kinda laugh.

“Shut up! Why are texting me anyway?”

“I need your help…”

“What kind of help are we talking about?”

“Well…I have to take pictures for my next article and I need someone to help me…and since you think I’m cute, I wanna use it against you so you could help me…” he chuckled.

“I’m beginning to regret going for a drink with you…” I shook my head…he’s not gonna let this go anytime soon.

“Please…I’ll buy you coffee…”

“Fine…just because you’re cute…”

“Great! I’ll pick you up in half an hour…”

Let just say, that day my feelings for him just got a little bit deeper than it should be.

 

Idea kept coming so I keep on updating for my lovely readers....just a short fluff chapter for those fluff deprived souls of MarkJin trash (me included)

Tell me what you guys think and flood the comment box!!!!

BBYONG!!!