CHAPTER 28

NO LABELS, WE JUST LOVE EACH OTHER

Mark POV

I woke up with pounding head…it feels like someone just hit me with a train. I opened my eyes and realized that I’m not in my living room. Did Jaebum bring me back to his place? I looked around and it’s not Jaebum’s messy living room either. My eyes went to a small framed picture on the table…it was Jinyoung. I’m at his apartment? How the hell I got here?

“If you’re wondering, Jaebum brought you here last night…”

Jinyoung’s voice startled me a little. I turned around and saw him, still in his pajama walking towards me…a sight I’ve longed to see to be honest.

“Here…” he put a mug on the coffee table. “That should ease the headache a little…”

“Thanks…”

I quickly gulped down the warm liquid and sunk back against the plush leather sofa trying to find the right word to say to Jinyoung.

“Look Jinyoung…I’m really sorry to invade your privacy like this…I didn’t know that guy would dump me here…”

“I had no choice…Jaebum didn’t give me any option…”

“Sorry…”

My headache gradually gone and I guess it’s time for me to go…I didn’t want Jinyoung to feel uncomfortable in his own house.

“Um…I think I’m gonna go now…”I got up and grabbed my phone and wallet on the table.

Jinyoung followed me as I walked to the door in utter silence...I didn’t know he hated me to this extent.

“Look Jinyoung…for what it’s worth…I’m really sorry that I hurt you…I wish I could erase my stupid mistake but I guess I had to live with it for the rest of my life. I really wish that Seong Woo guy could make you happy…you don’t have to worry about me though…I can get over this…I think…I have to try anyway right? Just don’t push me away from your life…I still appreciate our friendship more than anything…”

I was about to walked away when I felt a pair or arms wrapped around my waist.

“Promise me you will never hurt me again.”

Jinyoung POV

I know I can’t let him go…I loved him way too much already.

“Promise me you will never hurt me again.” I said as I buried my face against his broad back, with my arm around his waist.

“Jin…Jinyoung ah…”

He spun me around and we’re standing face to face.

“As much as I want to hate you, I know my love for you was way too much…”

“Baby…”

Mark wrapped me into his warm hug…he still reek of alcohol from last night but I don’t care…being in his arms is the only thing I need right now.

“I promise I won’t hurt you again Jinyoung ah…ever.” He whispered.

“Promise?”

“Cross my heart and hope to die…”

Our eyes met and I could see his sincerity.

“I really want to kiss you right now but I won’t…not with me looking and smelling like this…” he smiled.

As if it was on cue, I heard rumbling came from his stomach.

“Well, looks like someone is hungry…” I said, putting my hand on his flat tummy.

“Guilty…” he grinned.

“How about you just go and shower…and I’ll get our breakfast ready…”

“But I don’t have anything to wear…”

“My clothes will fit you fine…we’re about the same size anyway…now go…”

“But I want to hug you more…”

“But you’re smell like an old man from the pub…”

“Fine…”

Mark broke off the hug and went to my bedroom. I was stirring a pot of hangover soup over the stove when warm hands wrapped around my waist.

“Now you smell like strawberry and lemon…me like…” I said, as Mark pulled me against his chest.

“I missed this…”

“What? My hangover soup?”

“No silly…this…being together, you in my arms…”

He can be super cheesy sometimes but I’m not complaining. I turned around and our lips met…and I know I found my home.

“I guess I should be thanking Jaebum for dumping my here…by the way, I came clean to him about us…” Mark said as we had our breakfast together.

“He knew?”

“Yeah…he saw what happened back at the hotel during the ball…”

“But he didn’t say anything…”

“I told him not to…”

“Do you really leave your house key at the office last night?”

“Yeah…but I always had a spare underneath the flower pot…Jaebum knew about it too.”

Jaebum is indeed a great friend.

Mark POV

I left Jinyoung’s place and went back to the pub to get my car. I called Jaebum and he was laughing his off…but I can’t really be mad at him though. I went back home, had a shower again and get ready for work. I can’t wait to see Jinyoung.

“Good morning…” I said as I stepped into the office.

“Morning oppa…” the girls replied.

I saw Jinyoung at his desk, and our eyes met. I went over and as he looked up, I bend down and kissed his lips. His eyes widened.

“Good morning babe…” another peck.

Gasps were heard.

“Good…good morning…” he blushed.

“What the hell is that?” I heard Nayeon shrieked from behind.

“Giving my boyfriend a good morning kiss…” I smiled.

“What?!” Jackson’s turn to screamed. “Boyfriend?”

“Oh…I forgot to mention that Jinyoung and I are seeing each other now…” I turned to Jinyoung. “I had to let everybody know…”

“Are you sure?”

“Yup!” I kissed him again.

Jinyoung POV

Let just say that the office went into frenzy when Mark decided to kiss me in the open that morning. I got an earful from Nayeon and she didn’t speak to me for hours because I hid this thing from her. She finally talks to me again when I bought her favorite chocolate…in bulk. And Jackson, he was pretty pissed to say the least.

“Look I’m sorry ok?” I begged him but he just stared at me.

“I’m supposed to be your best friend…”

“I know…it’s just…things are complicated and I know that not an excuse…but I’m sorry ok? I’ll make it up to you…”

“And how are you gonna do that?”

“I’ll get a court side ticket to that basketball game this weekend…how’s that sound?”

I saw the expression on his face change and I know I just earn my forgiveness.

“Court side?”

“Yeah…right next to the players’ section…”

“You better not hide anything from me from now on understand?”

“Yes sir! C’mere…” I opened my arms and Jackson came and hugged me.

********************************

A few weeks later…

Mark POV

The people at the office starting to get used with the fact that me and Jinyoung are together now. We got teased a lot at first but it’s all good…Jinyoung made it clear to that Seong Woo guy that he actually not interested and I was glad.

“So, what’s the plan for tonight?” Jinyoung asked as we’re getting ready to go home.

“Well, there’s new action movie showing and I already got us tickets…and after that, dinner at your fave…”

“Sounds like a date.” Jinyoung smiled.

“It is a date…” I made a kissy face and he just chuckled.

We went for the movie, had dinner and went back to my place. One thing for sure, the now felt incredible from before…it was mind blowing every single time.

“Yes that’s it!” I was a puddle of mess when Jinyoung hit that bundle of nerve deep in my burning hole. It felt too good.

“You really liked my huh?” Jinyoung smirked.

“Your , face, body…everything! Ungghhh…” my moan becoming louder when Jinyoung’s s getting harder. He bends down for a kiss, pushing my legs wider.

“I love you…” he said against my lips.

“I love you too…” wrapping my arm around his neck, Jinyoung sped up and a few minutes later, our hit both of us like tidal wave…amazing.

The next morning…

I woke up with Jinyoung’s body pressed against me. Soft snoring came from him and it was like a music to my ears…I’m never gonna let this go away again. I heard noises coming from outside but I decided to ignore it anyway.

Suddenly my bedroom door was opened and my aunt was standing at the door.

Not again…

Jinyoung POV

I was scrambling trying to find my pants that Mark threw away last night and I found it across the room.

“What is she doing here?” I asked.

“I dunno…she likes to come unannounced lately…” Mark said, putting his T shirt on.

“I’m having a dejavu here…”

“So do I…”

We got out and I could feel the dagger-like stares she was giving me. Mark’s uncle on the other hand was calm and he even gave me a warm smile when our eyes met.

“What is the meaning of this? I thought everything is over between the two of you!” his aunt barked, her voice filled the house.

“I’m sorry aunty, but Jinyoung and I are back together…”

“What about that girl? Jisoo?”

“It’s not gonna work between us…I’ve made it clear with her…”

His aunt stared at me.

“You! You did this to him! You seduced my poor boy to your filthy ways!”

Before she could launch herself at me, her husband grabbed her first.

“Let me go Dae! I need to teach that boy a lesson for turning my son that way!” she screamed.

“Nobody turned anybody…I love Jinyoung and I’m the one that chased him…you just have to get used to the fact that I like man…this man to be specific.”

“No! You can’t say that! Remember what I told you before Yi-En? I will disown you…”

“Fine…if that’s what you want…I’m not gonna leave Jinyoung…he’s my life now…”

Mark grabbed our things and went to the door dragging me along. I heard crying but Mark didn’t turn around.

“Are we gonna leave them alone?” I asked as we stepped into the elevator.

“Yup…they know the way out…so, what do you wanna do now? Let’s go for a drive-through breakfast because I don’t feel comfortable dining in since we haven’t showered yet…” he said, holding my hands.

“Mark…”

“What?” he looked at me.

“Should we head back?”

“And tell them what? I’ve made up my mind about us, they can disown me or anything but I’m not gonna lose you this time around…once is enough…”

“But they’re your family…”

“That’s why I know they won’t…we just have to work hard to persuade my aunt.”

“But what about your uncle?”

“My uncle? He’s cool…I came out to him and he said nothing gonna change between us…I’m still his son…”

His grip on my hand tightened and I felt my heart swell. We’re in this for a long run and I wouldn’t mind being next to him fighting for our love.

 

Another happy ending for our MarkJin...sorry for the delay, I wanted to post this up sooner but something came up and I forgot that I've saved this chapter in draft...so here it is, the last chapter.

Thank you to all of my loyal subbers and readers...I always said this in my fic but you guys are the best subs that I could ever wish for...the support you gave is my motivation to write and getting better in writing.

If y'all wondering...yes...I'm in the middle of writing a new fic...I'll post the story up soon...just get your eyes peeled for the update...

Lastly, flood the comment box below with your thought on this fic ok?

Happy reading!!!

BBYONG!!!!