CHAPTER 6

NO LABELS, WE JUST LOVE EACH OTHER

Jinyoung POV

“Are you crazy Jackson Wang?” I glared at the guy kneeling in front of me. My voice echoed through the small pantry.

“Please Jinyoung…just this once…” he begged, holding my leg.

“Nope! I’m not gonna go through that hell again!”

“But I need your help…” he looked at me with that puppy eyes. ! Be strong Jinyoung! Say no!

“I love you Jackson…and I’d do anything…I’d give my kidney for you but not that. Nope! Not gonna happen!” I shook my head.

I wanted to walk away but Jackson pulled my hand.

“Please Jinyoung ah…I really need your help…I’m desperate…”

“Then ask one of the girls to do it!”

“I can’t! They gonna laugh at me and frankly, I think they rather jump off the building than pretending being my girlfriend.”

“So you think I should do it instead?” if only I could shoot daggers out of my eyes.

“Why not?”

“I’m a guy and you’re straight! Have you thought about that?”

“Look, you’ve cross-dressed before…and people did think that you’re a girl…so why can’t you do it again?”

“Are you for real Wang?”

“It’s just for a few hours…we just go to the party, hang out a few hours and then we can go…easy.”

“Yeah, easy for you to say…” I rolled my eyes.

“Please…I really need your help…I can’t go there without a date and you’re my last resort…”

He looked at me with those puppy eyes again. Damn it!

“Just don’t ditch me when you find a girl…”

“Is that mean you gonna do it?”

“Yes Wang…since you begged me…this is the first and last time I do it okay?”

He hugged me and spun me around.

“Thank you, thank you! I really owe you Jinyoung ah! For your next birthday, I’ll get you something special…”

“And it better not be a male stripper like last year!”

“What? It’s a good birthday gift!”

Mark walked in.

Mark POV

I was walking to the pantry when I heard people talking.

“For your next birthday, I’ll get you something special…”

It’s Jackson.

“And it better not be a male stripper like last year!”

And Jinyoung.

“What? It’s a good birthday gift!”

I walked in and 2 pairs of eyes were on me.

“I heard someone said male stripper…” I said, making my way to the fridge.

“Oh god…” Jinyoung sighed. “You did not just hear that...it’s your fault Wang!” Jinyoung smacked Jackson’s arm.

“Why did I do? Anyway, I gotta go make some arrangement for us…” he winked at Jinyoung. “See you guys later…” and he left.

“So, Jackson got you a male stripper for your birthday?” I said, trying to suppress my laughter.

“Fine…laugh all you want…” Jinyoung glared at me while sitting at the table.

“Hey, I’m not here to question your choices but male stripper for birthday? That’s way too much…” I took a pack of juice and went to join Jinyoung at the table.

“You’re telling me that…imagine opening your door and greeted by two policemen who turned out to be a stripper…that only happen in low grade movie…”

“That bad huh? I don’t mind getting a stripper for my birthday…”

“Well, now I know what to get you for your birthday then…”

Jinyoung stared at me.

“What? Did I have something on my face?” I wiped my cheek, chin and tried looking at my reflection through a spoon.

“No…”

“Then why are you looking at me like that?”

“You’re okay with this?”

“With what?”

“Me…being gay and stuff…”

 

Jinyoung just smiled. And I noticed something when he smiled.

Jinyoung POV

“Why wouldn’t I be? It’s your choice…it doesn’t matter if you’re a man, woman…alien… it’s still love…” Mark said, sipping his juice.

If only you’re gay and then I can actually make my move on you. Just thinking about it makes me smile…then I realized, he was staring at me.

“What?”

“That wrinkle on your eyes when you smile…I think it’s cute.”

My heart skipped a beat. How can he casually say something like that?

***************************************************

Mark POV

I was wondering why Jaebum decided to drag me here to this house filled with people. He called to have dinner together since we haven’t been able to spend time since my move and I agreed…but now here I am…in a place where I don’t know a single person.

“Jae, you said we’re gonna go for dinner?” I said in a semi shouting voice since the music blared throughout the house.

“Yeah…we are…”

“Then why the hell are we here?”

“I just need to see a friend...I’ll be quick…”

And he was gone, just like that. I weaved through the people and made my way to the less crowded area at the backyard. My stomach is grumbling asking to be filled. I sat down at the gazebo and took out my phone. A game should be fine for killing time…or I would be killing Jaebum instead.

It’s almost 20 minutes and I don’t see Jaebum anywhere, I tried calling him but I guess he couldn’t hear his phone over the loud music…I might as well leave on my own…my hunger need to be satisfied.

I was walking towards the door when a girl accidentally bumped into me as a huge guy nearly knocks her over.

“Thank you…” she said, steadying herself.

“You okay?” I asked, my hand is still holding her arm.

“I’m…I’m fine…”

She flipped her hair and there she was, standing right in front of me.

“Jenny ssi?”

Our eyes met.

Jinyoung POV

Like I suspected, Jackson bailed on me when he spotted a girl…I should’ve known better. I got a few guys trying to hit on me…which I usually don’t mind but right now, that’s the least I wanted. I’ve been at this party for the last hour and half and I’m already sick of it.

I wish I could just ditch the heels I’m wearing. I’m getting uncomfortable in the house…the music is too loud for my liking and the people is slowly getting drunk and Jackson was nowhere to be found. The tight one piece dress is sticking to my body like a second skin (I’m gonna kill Nayeon for making me wearing it!), my head is itching because of the wig and I feel like my face are decked with 2 inches of makeup…everything is getting uncomfortable. I just need to get away…maybe I could just leave…that would solve the problem. I’ll never gonna help Jackson again even if he begged me with real puppies. Why did he have to be my best friend?

I was walking to the front door when this huge guy, obviously drunk walked past me, nudging me along the way. I almost stumbled down when someone caught my arm just in time.

“Thank you…” I said, trying to standing upright again, which is pretty hard considering I have 3 inch heels on my feet.

“You ok?” it was a guy. The voice seemed familiar ringing to my ear.

“I’m…I’m fine…” It’s so damn hard trying to talk in a girly voice.

I looked over and to my horror; Mark was standing in front of me.

Holy !

“Jenny ssi?”

 

Jenny made 'her' appearance again...and Mark met 'her'...stay tuned for the next update!!!!

Happy reading and flood the comment box!!!

BBYONG!!!!